Author Topic: BREAKING: Lara Trump Announces She Is Not Running for US Senate Seat from North Carolina in 2022 – P  (Read 790 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Lara Trump Announces She Is Not Running for US Senate Seat from North Carolina in 2022 – President Trump then Endorses Ted Bud (Video)
By Jim Hoft
Published June 5, 2021 at 7:28pm

President Donald Trump spoke tonight at 7:00 p.m. Eastern at the annual North Carolina Republican Party state convention.

President Trump will be the keynote speaker at the NCGOP dinner on Saturday night.

During his speech, President Trump introduced his daughter-in-law Lara Trump to the stage.

There were rumblings for months that Lara Trump would run for US Senate from the great state of North Carolina.

Tonight Lara Trump announced she will not run in the 2022 election. She did not rule out a future run.

This was a blow to Republicans. Lara Trump is wildly popular in the state and beyond.

After Lara left the stage President Trump announced that he will endorse Ted Bud for US Senate from North Carolina.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/breaking-lara-trump-announces-not-running-us-senate-seat-north-carolina-2022-president-trump-endorses-ted-bud-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I wouldn't want any family member of mine to be subjected to the crap the leftwing scum in this country will dish out to anyone with that name.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Supported Trump last election, but Bushes and Clintons have both provided a stellar example of WHY we don't need political dynasties. 

No more Clintons....  No more Bushes....   No more Trumps.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Supported Trump last election, but Bushes and Clintons have both provided a stellar example of WHY we don't need political dynasties. 

Seems DT agrees with that sentiment when he passed over endorsing Lara and went for Budd
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Seems DT agrees with that sentiment when he passed over endorsing Lara and went for Budd

Trump didn't "pass over" Lara Trump.  He waited for her to make up her mind ... she had first dibbs.  Trump gave her the stage last night to make her announcement that it's "no for now, not forever".... her kids are one and three, too young right now.  Lara is quite impressive and loved, absolutely loved, by the folks in her home state of North Carolina.....or as she calls them:  "My people".   happy77

Lara will remain active in NC politics, campaigning for and with Budd.

Offline libertybele

Interesting tidbit. George P.  is running for AG in TX and according to WaPo:

George P. Bush’s campaign video does not mention the Republican political dynasty that preceded him. Not his father, the former governor of Florida. Nor his uncle, the 43rd president of the United States. Nor his grandfather, the 41st.

The video does pay homage to former president Donald Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/03/george-p-bush-trump-texas/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

:amen:

I would like to see Trump POTUS again if his health is as strong as today, but after that it's time to let new people rise to the top.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

Interesting tidbit. George P.  is running for AG in TX and according to WaPo:

George P. Bush’s campaign video does not mention the Republican political dynasty that preceded him. Not his father, the former governor of Florida. Nor his uncle, the 43rd president of the United States. Nor his grandfather, the 41st.

The video does pay homage to former president Donald Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/03/george-p-bush-trump-texas/

I don't care how great he might be. The Bushes couldn't support Trump when it was needed. Cruz took a lot of grief from Trump leading up to his election and he overcame his animosity for the good of his State and the Country, that's the kind of person I want to support.

Offline libertybele

I don't care how great he might be. The Bushes couldn't support Trump when it was needed. Cruz took a lot of grief from Trump leading up to his election and he overcame his animosity for the good of his State and the Country, that's the kind of person I want to support.

Please don't misinterpret my post about  Bush running for AG  -- I am NOT a supporter of any Bush period!!

My take is that he realizes that he can't run on the coattails of the Bush dynasty and has decided to try to run on the coattails of Trump. 

Hopefully Trump will NOT endorse him and people won't vote for him just because he has an 'R' next to his name.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

Please don't misinterpret my post about  Bush running for AG  -- I am NOT a supporter of any Bush period!!

My take is that he realizes that he can't run on the coattails of the Bush dynasty and has decided to try to run on the coattails of Trump. 

Hopefully Trump will NOT endorse him and people won't vote for him just because he has an 'R' next to his name.

I'm with you!

Let the Bush dynasty end, enough of the corporatists. Trump was right. The Pubs need to represent the American people not DC or their cronies.

Offline skeeter

pointing-up

Online cato potatoe

There was no need.  Three strong candidates have announced.  Despite the world's stupidest controversy, Pat McCrory did a fine job as governor.  I could not stand him as mayor of Charlotte, so that was a pleasant surprise.