Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump Releases Video Saying GOP Will ‘Take Back The White House, And Sooner Than You Think  (Read 1660 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Trump Releases Video Saying GOP Will ‘Take Back The White House, And Sooner Than You Think’

We're going to take back the Senate, take back the House, take back the White House, and sooner than you think," said President Trump.
by Tom Pappert   
June 5, 2021

45th President Donald Trump released a short video this afternoon stating that the Republican Party will take back both chambers of the U.S. Congress and the White House “sooner than you think” and thanked supporters for their continued “love” and “affection” following his departure from Washington, D.C. on January 20, according to a video posted by Disclose.tv to the news outlet’s Telegram channel.

“I want to thank everybody for the tremendous support you’ve shown. We’re going to take back the Senate, take back the House, take back the White House, and sooner than you think, it’s going to be really something special,” said President Trump. “But the love and the affection and the respect that you’ve given all of us, it’s really important, the Republican Party is stronger than it’s ever been, and it’s going to be a lot stronger than it’s been right now. We’re going to turn it around, we’re going to turn it around fast, that support has been really incredible. Thank you.”

https://twitter.com/4_04_Not_Found/status/1401260113873227781

more
https://nationalfile.com/breaking-trump-releases-video-saying-gop-will-take-back-the-white-house-and-sooner-than-you-think/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
It certainly will be sooner than i think, as i sure don't see that one happening soon.
 :shrug:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline rustynail

Is this necessary or helpful?

Offline libertybele

NO. Definitely not.  I don't see the GOP stronger than before; I see it much, much weaker. Taking back the House, Senate and White House?  Really?  Unless Trump has a few rabbits up his sleeves or a magic wand that no one knows about regarding election and ballot integrity, it's not going to happen.

There are different ways of keeping supporters and the movement engaged without dangling hopes and visions of grandeur.

He was a terrific president.  Too bad we had/have a House and Senate filled with RINO's, a very corrupt DOJ, as well as a SCOTUS that FAILED to do their job.

Maybe he enjoys taunting the leftists which is fine, but Chuckie and Nancy for the most part have always been in charge.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

2024 will be here sooner than you think. Hopefully the US will not be under the rule of a different country.

Offline libertybele

2024 will be here sooner than you think. Hopefully the US will not be under the rule of a different country.

Lot's of people will be fighting in the trenches.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

I'm in the @libertybele camp, if the dems want a rep elected they will do it, otherwise NO through election fraud.  The system in badly broken.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

Both, yes.

Why shouldn't the person America voted into the White House not comment that the Americans should have the person they voted for be the president?

Is there something that's NOT helpful about demanding true and honest elections?

Is there something UNnecessary about demanding true and honest elections?

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline rustynail

'Both, yes.' 

I don't know what to think of it right now.  Thanks for your take.

Offline libertybele

Both, yes.

Why shouldn't the person America voted into the White House not comment that the Americans should have the person they voted for be the president?

Is there something that's NOT helpful about demanding true and honest elections?

Is there something UNnecessary about demanding true and honest elections?

Nothing wrong with it expect for the fact we've been hearing this for months.

It is way past time to execute a plan to move forward and forge ahead.  You can make all the demands that you want from the leftists/globalists and shout from the rooftops about an unfair election; it's not going to make a darn bit of difference. Primary agenda should be  ensuring election and ballot integrity period.

Offline Mesaclone

BREAKING: Trump Releases Video Saying GOP Will ‘Take Back The White House, And Sooner Than You Think’

We're going to take back the Senate, take back the House, take back the White House, and sooner than you think," said President Trump.
by Tom Pappert   
June 5, 2021

45th President Donald Trump released a short video this afternoon stating that the Republican Party will take back both chambers of the U.S. Congress and the White House “sooner than you think” and thanked supporters for their continued “love” and “affection” following his departure from Washington, D.C. on January 20, according to a video posted by Disclose.tv to the news outlet’s Telegram channel.

“I want to thank everybody for the tremendous support you’ve shown. We’re going to take back the Senate, take back the House, take back the White House, and sooner than you think, it’s going to be really something special,” said President Trump. “But the love and the affection and the respect that you’ve given all of us, it’s really important, the Republican Party is stronger than it’s ever been, and it’s going to be a lot stronger than it’s been right now. We’re going to turn it around, we’re going to turn it around fast, that support has been really incredible. Thank you.”

https://twitter.com/4_04_Not_Found/status/1401260113873227781

more
https://nationalfile.com/breaking-trump-releases-video-saying-gop-will-take-back-the-white-house-and-sooner-than-you-think/

This guys has the political instincts of a Mongoose taking down a Cobra! 

His comment certainly gets our side of the aisle pumped up and motivated...but it makes the Left apoplectic. That's what this statement is about. And apoplectic folks make very bad decsions AND...in this case...are spurred to keep pushing out ever more nutball EO’s, laws and regulations they can force through into law. He's propelling them to greater feats of nuttiness because the truth is this...they are scared as hell of this man. Terrified that he's going to pull out a rabbit and walk back into the White House....he's not...and he know's he's not...but its worthwhile to get them spinning in circles and losing their cool. Plus...he starts eating into the news cycle and breaking through the media's attempts to embargo him.

Trump is going to lead this party and the MAGA movement into control of the House and Senate in 2022.  He just is.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 05:03:10 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Sled Dog

Nothing wrong with it expect for the fact we've been hearing this for months.

It is way past time to execute a plan to move forward and forge ahead.  You can make all the demands that you want from the leftists/globalists and shout from the rooftops about an unfair election; it's not going to make a darn bit of difference. Primary agenda should be  ensuring election and ballot integrity period.

First step in making Election Repair the single biggest issue?

Oh.

Yeah.

Shouting from the rooftops that the 2020 election was stolen.

But we should shut up about that, huh?

"I'm mad as hell and not going to take it any more." is the very first step.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline libertybele

This guys has the political instincts of a Mongoose taking down a Cobra! 

His comment certainly gets our side of the aisle pumped up and motivated...but it makes the Left apoplectic. That's what this statement is about. And apoplectic folks make very bad decsions AND...in this case...are spurred to keep rushing ever nutball EO, law and regulation than can dream up into law. He's propelling them to greater feats of nuttiness because the truth is this...they are scared as hell of this man. Terrified that he's going to pull out a rabbit and walk back into the White House....he's not...and he know's he's not...but its worthwhile to get them spinning in circles and losing their cool. Plus...he starts eating into the news cycle and breaking through the media's attempts to embargo him.

Trump is going to lead this party and the MAGA movement into control of the House and Senate in 2022.  He just is.

Of course, I'd love to see it.  What makes you think that the 2022 election will somehow magically be different then this past election?  All of a sudden the DEMS won't try to steal another election?? I won't even bring up the subject of the very real possibility of the DEMS changing election laws and amnesty.

Offline Sled Dog

There was that woman who was raped by Harvey Weinstein.  She was an actress.

She went to the NYPD to file a complaint.   The NY District Attorney, who was a pal of Harvey, dismissed the case.

I guess she should have STFU and kept silent, because her acting career suffered and nobody was paying her any attention, right?

And those women raped by Bill Cosby.  They should have shut up, nobody was listening to them.   

Juanita Broadrick was raped by Bill Clinton, Paula Jones was sexually assaulted, other women were raped and assaulted by that Pervert.   He violated federal workplace sexual harassment laws he himself signed, including the clause preventing Cruelty to Humidors.

"Let's just fuggedaboudit," the Rodents say.   

"The election is over," the Rodents say, "fuggedaboudit."

"Trump is gone, Thank the Cruise Director," the RINO Principled Conservatives (TM) say.  "Fuggedaboudit."

Screw that.   The rape victims are able to recover only when they see their rapist punished for their crimes, or at least recognized as what they are.

America was RAPED by the Rodents and the RINOs and the media and by China.

Should Americans "fuggedaboudit"? 

F**K no.

Offline libertybele

First step in making Election Repair the single biggest issue?

Oh.

Yeah.

Shouting from the rooftops that the 2020 election was stolen.

But we should shut up about that, huh?

"I'm mad as hell and not going to take it any more." is the very first step.

You can stay made as hell, and proclaim that you won't take it anymore.  I get that.  That's been a given for the vast majority.  With that being stated exactly what is being done??

A few states, precincts are getting their acts together to prevent future voter fraud ... but so far those are few and far between and 2022 is just around the corner.                       

I recently received a letter from my local Republican headquarters asking me to re-register as a Republican. So, I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that I'm not the only one who has left the GOP and they are not only hurting for voters but $$. Why should I?  Let's see Bushie, Boehner, Mittens are all salivating  hoping for a fine and dandy GOPe reunification.  Gee, at least we'll have RINO's in office or the lesser of two evils in office.  Right?  WRONG!  No longer works for me.  I don't want Rubio or Scott as my Senators; they're RINO's.  Donalds is my REP, and is too new to assess whether or not he earns my vote. Then there's Ronna, who's just a real charm. Nah, I don't see the sense in registering until there is someone worth voting for. 

Offline Sled Dog

Of course, I'd love to see it.  What makes you think that the 2022 election will somehow magically be different then this past election?  All of a sudden the DEMS won't try to steal another election?? I won't even bring up the subject of the very real possibility of the DEMS changing election laws and amnesty.

The first step in overcoming an addiction is being man enough to admit that the Rodents are filthy rotten traitors.

The second step is demanding true election reform...which is basically anything the Rodents of today object to.

The Rodents object to Voter ID.   So it must be bad for their most massive vote fraud operation in history.   Support Voter ID.  IMO the voter should fingerprint the ballot and that thumbprint should match the thumbprint on state-issued ID he presents to the precinct to get his ballot on the one and only day the election is held on.

Then the thumb is inked with ink that takes a week to wash off.

The voter has to prove he's alive.   The Rodents hate that requirement.

The voter should have to prove he lives in the district.  Voter ID takes care of that.

The voter should have to register, or re-register, prior to every even-numbered election year.    No registration renewed in that time should be retained on the database.   

The voter should be literate.

In ENGLISH.   People who aren't literate in English shouldn't be allowed to vote.   They can't read the Constitution.

No mail in ballots.  EVER.

Absentee ballots should be restricted to people working in the US military stationed outside their home district and ONLY persons in the military.   Anyone else who can't make it to vote doesn't care enough.   

ANYTHING a Rodent objects to regarding election integrity is something that prevents the Rodent from cheating.

Offline libertybele

The first step in overcoming an addiction is being man enough to admit that the Rodents are filthy rotten traitors.

The second step is demanding true election reform...which is basically anything the Rodents of today object to.

The Rodents object to Voter ID.   So it must be bad for their most massive vote fraud operation in history.   Support Voter ID.  IMO the voter should fingerprint the ballot and that thumbprint should match the thumbprint on state-issued ID he presents to the precinct to get his ballot on the one and only day the election is held on.

Then the thumb is inked with ink that takes a week to wash off.

The voter has to prove he's alive.   The Rodents hate that requirement.

The voter should have to prove he lives in the district.  Voter ID takes care of that.

The voter should have to register, or re-register, prior to every even-numbered election year.    No registration renewed in that time should be retained on the database.   

The voter should be literate.

In ENGLISH.   People who aren't literate in English shouldn't be allowed to vote.   They can't read the Constitution.

No mail in ballots.  EVER.

Absentee ballots should be restricted to people working in the US military stationed outside their home district and ONLY persons in the military.   Anyone else who can't make it to vote doesn't care enough.   

ANYTHING a Rodent objects to regarding election integrity is something that prevents the Rodent from cheating.

Yes those are some ways to improve election/ballot integrity.  What you seem to be forgetting is that the DEMS are primarily in control (and have been). The SCOTUS turned its back on this country. IF and WHEN amnesty is granted, mathematically  it will be impossible for any GOP to be seated.  The DEMS have threatened to do away with the electoral college and pack the courts liberal as well as dealing with the filibuster. I don't doubt that they will do just that as well as revamp election laws.

Thinking that things can be accomplished from the top down is  not a reality. This country is on a very shaky foundation right now and the GOP(e) is on even shakier ground.  The only way to rebuild is from the bottom up; as I stated some states, precincts are doing just that and it's going to take  EVERY GOP state and precinct getting their act together.  I don't see that happening with Ronna as head of the RNC.  Uncle Mittens is not someone I'd vote for; not even against Kamel or Pudding Brain.

Offline Sled Dog

Yes those are some ways to improve election/ballot integrity.  What you seem to be forgetting is that the DEMS are primarily in control (and have been). The SCOTUS turned its back on this country. IF and WHEN amnesty is granted, mathematically  it will be impossible for any GOP to be seated.  The DEMS have threatened to do away with the electoral college and pack the courts liberal as well as dealing with the filibuster. I don't doubt that they will do just that as well as revamp election laws.

Thinking that things can be accomplished from the top down is  not a reality. This country is on a very shaky foundation right now and the GOP(e) is on even shakier ground.  The only way to rebuild is from the bottom up; as I stated some states, precincts are doing just that and it's going to take  EVERY GOP state and precinct getting their act together.  I don't see that happening with Ronna as head of the RNC.  Uncle Mittens is not someone I'd vote for; not even against Kamel or Pudding Brain.

I haven't forgotten anything.

I'm fully aware that the RINOs have sabotaged all efforts of the Americans to rein in Rodent vindictiveness and criminality and that thanks to the Never Trumping RINO trash the Rodents have stolen, via decades of fraudulent elections, control of large swathes of the US.

We're probably going to have to do something that can't be discussed on electronic media to burn out the infection. 

Cauterization without anesthesia is always painful on the ears.

But before the pitch is hot and the iron glowing red, we need to know what we plan on doing once the bleeding is stopped.   

I just gave a scant blue-print for voting reform necessities.   No voting reform plan works without that as the barest minimum.

Other parts of election reform require us to do the obvious and state that dual citizenship is not a real thing.  Anyone claiming to be both a US citizen and a citizen of a foreign country...they can't vote.   If they can't decide to give their undivided allegiance to the US, they should not be participating in our elections.

Nor should foreign nationals....which includes those dualies, be allowed to lobby in the US political process, at any level, contribute funds, or even contribute whores, which is something the Rodents seem to prefer over cash these days.

if someone is running for the US Senate seat in Wyoming....it's NOBODY's business but the people in the state of Wyoming.   Not a dime of out-of-state money should be allowed to influence local elections.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 02:10:04 am by Sled Dog »

Offline libertybele

I haven't forgotten anything.

I'm fully aware that the RINOs have sabotaged all efforts of the Americans to rein in Rodent vindictiveness and criminality and that thanks to the Never Trumping RINO trash the Rodents have stolen, via decades of fraudulent elections, control of large swathes of the US.

We're probably going to have to do something that can't be discussed on electronic media to burn out the infection. 

Cauterization without anesthesia is always painful on the ears.

But before the pitch is hot and the iron glowing red, we need to know what we plan on doing once the bleeding is stopped.   

I just gave a scant blue-print for voting reform necessities.   No voting reform plan works without that as the barest minimum.

Other parts of election reform require us to do the obvious and state that dual citizenship is not a real thing.  Anyone claiming to be both a US citizen and a citizen of a foreign country...they can't vote.   If they can't decide to give their undivided allegiance to the US, they should not be participating in our elections.

Nor should foreign nationals....which includes those dualies, be allowed to lobby in the US political process, at any level, contribute funds, or even contribute whores, which is something the Rodents seem to prefer over cash these days.

if someone is running for the US Senate seat in Wyoming....it's NOBODY's business but the people in the state of Wyoming.   Not a dime of out-of-state money should be allowed to influence local elections.

I like Cruz's idea...millions of courageous conservatives standing together.... PEACEFULLY!!!  Absolutely PEACEFULLY!!!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Republicans and Conservatives, when encouraged by Romney type RINO's are all to quick to organize a circular firing squad for fellow Republicans, even before much of the facts are known (democrat accusers too) .  This disembowels Republicans and empowers democrats, who would not do such a thing to the partys detriment.  Simply, Republicans need to get a lot smarter, the abandonment of Trump who was viciously attacked for hours/days/years in great need of support is a national embarrassment.  Cheap shot artists had a field day/years.
It much goes back to a willingness to believe known liars, and refusal to believe the truth when told, by people known to tell the truth.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions