Author Topic: From Fox And Friends This Morning. (Psychiatrist Dreams Of Killing Whites!)  (Read 824 times)

Offline mrclose

This is about that psychiatrist nut, Yale graduate who dreams of killing whites!

From Fox and Friends this morning.

Has audio.

Starts at around 9:20

(Just in case: Sorry about the POS who pops up in the political ad but you can skip it after a few seconds!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWIA3PYzMgo
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 02:15:58 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Lecturer At Official Yale Event Fantasizes About Brutally Murdering White People, Claims All White People Are Rotten
June 4, 2021 By Spencer Lindquist

Yale University, one of America’s most elite institutions, hosted a racist lecturer who expressed deep-seated animus against white people.

In an official lecture called “The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind,” given by Aruna Khilanani at the Yale School of Medicine’s Department of Child Study Center, Khilanani graphically described her fantasy about killing and burying white people, saying, “I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the heads of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a bleep favor.”

When The Federalist inquired about this comment, Khilanani responded, saying “You are having a psychoanalyst talk about fantasy in relationship to writing. Everyone has fantasies, dreams. nightmares. Not being in contact with your unconscious is what causes problems. In order to fully understand what I am saying, Yale would have to release the full video.”

“Bari Weiss is using her platform to distort my message: Here’s the real story: How did substack get audio of my talk immediately, after MONTHS of my trying to obtain a copy and have Yale release it,” she continued. “This perpetuates the suppression of voices of POC. I would have loved to share my story first, but at the end of the day it comes down to Bari Weiss and Linda Mayes. But talking about how two white women have immediate access to my work , with me being on the sideline of my content and my story, is the real racism, right?”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/04/lecturer-at-official-yale-event-fantasizes-about-brutally-murdering-white-people-claims-all-white-people-are-rotten/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I'll bet this quack would be shocked to learn normal white people would attempt defend themselves, whatever that would require.

Offline mountaineer

I don't know about psychiatrists, never having met one, but every psychology professor I've ever known was seriously mentally unbalanced.   :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't know about psychiatrists, never having met one, but every psychology professor I've ever known was seriously mentally unbalanced.   :shrug:

As close as I have ever come to meeting one is someone who posts psychobabble on this site frequently.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That broad is as white as I am.  She could get a nice start by using a revolver on her own head.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That broad is as white as I am.  She could get a nice start by using a revolver on her own head.

Maybe she identifies as a Rachel Anne Dolezal, aka Nkechi Amare Diallo type?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Maybe she identifies as a Rachel Anne Dolezal, aka Nkechi Amare Diallo type?

Maybe?  I'm sure of it.  Professional victims make my skin crawl.  This woman is 100% Sociopath.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!

In college, I had a roommate who was a psychology major.  He said,

"People go into psychology to try to figure out what's wrong with themselves."
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In college, I had a roommate who was a psychology major.  He said,

"People go into psychology to try to figure out what's wrong with themselves."

"... and fail."
I will NOT comply.