Why poll why?

Author Topic: WHY?  (Read 3369 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
WHY?
« on: June 05, 2021, 01:48:30 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: WHY?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2021, 02:12:07 pm »
Because I trusted you!
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2021, 02:21:50 pm »
THIS POLL HAS BEEN CANCELED!!
Anyone caught viewing or posting to this poll will be immediately dismissed.
WHY? I don't know.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2021, 02:40:03 pm »
Because of which; on account of which.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2021, 02:41:35 pm »
WHY

Because I said so!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2021, 04:00:31 pm »
Why must I...
(insert random joke dialog) hahaha
Why?

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2021, 05:32:57 pm »
OK
That's it.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2021, 05:51:08 pm »
WHY?

Why not?  Why not seize the moment?  Why not live for today?  Why not give it your best?  Why not try to learn something new?
Why not see someone else's view point?  Why listen to the crappola on TV?  Why not try another approach?  Why plan ahead for the future?  Why pay any attention to leftist b.s.? Why respond to this poll??

Why? Why? Why? Why not?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2021, 06:10:54 pm »
I Refuse!
I Quit!
I will never ever be a part of a group
which would have someone like me as a member
I hate all of yous guys  ("Yalll", for the mentally challenged people out there)

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2021, 06:52:33 pm »
No Really Why?
Why would some yellow metal, become so sought after?
Yes. I get it. Gold, yellow shiny metal.
But Why? Why is everyone so crazy about this stuff?
You can't eat it. You can't drink it.
It is useless except as a manufacturing by product.

But people kill themselves and others over this yellow crap.
Why?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 06:53:44 pm by 240B »

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2021, 07:11:21 pm »
Let it burn.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2021, 07:23:14 pm »
@Ghost Bear

But Why?
Why would you post such an offensive video?
Why?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2021, 07:53:42 pm »
Why do (did) we listen to things such as you shouldn't eat butter, only to have it replaced with margarine which was nothing more then some plastic. Then we were told that we shouldn't eat fat only to find out that certain fats are actually good for you.  Nope, can't eat red meat?  Why?  Why can't we eat a high carb diet?  Why are we supposed to lower our cholesterol?

Why? Oh Why?  The 'science' says one thing one day and next thing you know, we're being told the exact opposite.  Why?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2021, 07:57:00 pm »
Why isn't there a weed option?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2021, 07:58:41 pm »
Why isn't there a weed option?
Because.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2021, 08:05:41 pm »
Why can birds see many colors but dogs can only see blue and yellow?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2021, 08:16:44 pm »
Tell Me Why - Neil Young

www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_dWqfmPfU8

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2021, 08:32:21 pm »
Cooking and Eating Cicadas - WHY??

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2021, 10:00:28 pm »
Tell Me Why - Neil Young
That is a crap post.

I hope Neil Young will remember ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye5BuYf8q4o

Online corbe

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2021, 10:05:20 pm »
   I certainly woulda voted the weed option but I'm like most people (really) and I voted 'Why Not'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2021, 10:08:19 pm »
    @240B I would suggest take more Valiums and smoke more pot, that works for me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2021, 10:14:47 pm »
   I certainly woulda voted the weed option but I'm like most people (really) and I voted 'Why Not'.
This is a baby plateaus for nor rasin

@corbe
Just thought you would like to see this ...
Since you have been thinking about it for weeks ... well, here it is.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2021, 10:15:33 pm »
That is a crap post.

I hope Neil Young will remember ...

Amen to that.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2021, 10:22:45 pm »
This is a baby plateaus for nor rasin

@corbe
Just thought you would like to see this ...
Since you have been thinking about it for weeks ... well, here it is.

You've obviously heard about what my GF did to me.  I can't think about that at least till early July.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2021, 05:44:47 am »
@Ghost Bear

But Why?
Why would you post such an offensive video?
Why?

Before I can answer, I have to know, which video was offensive?
Let it burn.