Author Topic: Jake Tapper Claims ‘Election Liars’ Are Not Welcome On His Show. Emails Tell A Different Story  (Read 231 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jake Tapper Claims ‘Election Liars’ Are Not Welcome On His Show. Emails Tell A Different Story

Jordan Lancaster
Reporter
June 04, 2021 8:37 PM ET

CNN host Jake Tapper reportedly said he would not allow Republicans who pushed the idea that the 2020 election was fraudulent on his show, but emails reveal that CNN invited both Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley and New York Rep. Elise Stefanik on Tapper’s show multiple times.

Politico reported Friday morning that Tapper said he would not invite certain Republicans as guests. “It’s not a policy, but it’s a philosophy where I just don’t want to deal with it,” Tapper reportedly said on The New York Times podcast “Sway,” hosted by Kara Swisher. “I mean, there’s about a third of the House Republican caucus that I am willing to book. I could name them to you if you want.”

Hawley’s press secretary, Abigail Marone, said on Twitter that Tapper’s show “State of the Union” invited the senator 18 times since January 6. She posted screenshots of several emails that appeared to show CNN bookers inviting Hawley, despite the fact that he objected to the certification of the 2020 election results.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/04/jake-tapper-election-liars-josh-hawley-elise-stefanik-cnn/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34