Author Topic: Vulnerable Wisconsin Democrat’s Wife Likes Tweet Saying ‘Everyone Should Be Antifa’ After Nancy Mace  (Read 461 times)

Online mountaineer

Vulnerable Wisconsin Democrat’s Wife Likes Tweet Saying ‘Everyone Should Be Antifa’ After Nancy Mace’s Home Was Vandalized
 by Steven Ahle   
June 5, 2021
Source - click for entire article
Rep Ron Kind was already in hot water for renting out his building for prostitution. But now, he has more problems and he has his wife’s support for antifa to thank. If there is one thing voters hate more than prostitution, it’s support for a domestic terrorist group.

His wife, Tawni Kind, liked a post about the vandalizing of Rep Nancy Mace’s home. She didn’t like the post about them attempting to murder Andy Ngo but I am sure that was just an oversight.

The tweet that Tawni liked had a graphic that stated “Antifa stands for anti-fascism.”  The tweet itself claimed that soldiers in WWII were antifa members as well. ...

This has been taken down after Breitbart contacted her husband’s office inquiring about the tweet. I’ll bet that was an interesting call between a husband and wife. ...
Here's the story about Rep. Mace's home being vandalized:
Rep. Nancy Mace said Tuesday that her South Carolina home was vandalized with “Antifa symbols and profanity” on Memorial Day, posting multiple photos of the damage while condemning the destruction in a posting to social media.

The pictures show front steps, sidewalk and street in front of the South Carolina Republican’s house spray-painted with phrases including “Pass the PRO Act,” “No god, no masters,” “All politicians are bastards,” “F–k you Nancy,” and multiple circled “A’s.” The police are investigating the incident.   ...
More at NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Tawni Kind sounds like a stripper name. When and where in La Crosse does she perform?

Asking for a friend.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Here's an article about the Kinds owning a brothel, or something.
Published April 29
Rep. Ron Kind invokes Atlanta mass shooting in defending business deal with massage spa
Republicans say Dem congressman 'has a lot of questions to answer'

Rep. Ron Kind, D-Wis., invoked last month's tragic mass shooting targeting multiple Atlanta spas while defending his business deal with a massage spa that advertised on websites where people advertise illicit sexual arrangements.

Kind rents a storefront property to Asian Sunny Massage – formerly known as Impression Spa – that had advertisements for their business on websites such as AssortList and RubMaps, a Fox News report revealed Wednesday. ...

"As a former special prosecutor, I take any allegation of wrongdoing seriously. But that’s not what this is. This is a baseless smear rooted in racism and insinuations. Tawni and I have never received any complaint from the community or police about this small business," Kind said in a statement released to the La Crosse Tribune.

"Because of Derrick Van Orden and his allies pushing lies, local police are increasing patrols to ensure the safety of this Asian-owned small business. In light of what has happened across the country and especially in Atlanta last month, it is irresponsible, dangerous and despicable of Derrick Van Orden to slander this local business owner and put law enforcement in harm’s way," the congressman added.

Asian Sunny Massage in La Crosse, Wisconsin, deleted their Facebook page following reports this week that revealed advertisements from the business on sites like RubMaps, which USA Today has described as a "Yelp for sex spas."

The massage parlor's owner, Jie Yang, told Fox News that the business only performs massages and does not provide other "services." ...
FOX.

The race card. Figures. And it does appear quite possible prostitution was part of Asian Sunny Massage's services:
... Asian Sunny Massage's articles of organization show that Jie Yang is the current registered agent of the Wisconsin parlor. Jie's listed Minnesota address in the form is the same address that is shown in Florida state documents for Chunyan Yang, who appears to be her mother and is the former registered agent of Impression Spa prior to its name change to Asian Sunny Massage. Impression Spa's ads are still posted online at BodyRubsMaps.

Public records show that Chunyan ran a massage parlor in Plymouth, Minn., where a masseuse was arrested for prostitution in 2017 -- one year prior to opening the parlor in the space the company rents from Kind.  ...

Kind, a top Republican target in the 2022 midterm elections, initially blamed Google for the spa's advertisements on seedy websites, but a Google spokesperson told the Free Beacon it does not place any ads on the websites in question.
Yahoo News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
C'mon man, We've all been there: you find yourself driving by a certain part of town when you see the sign for a “Massage Parlor” or “Asian Spa” in a spot that doesn't obligate a massage parlor or have a single person living nearby, and using your "man" mind you cracked this code and read the sign as it was intended to be read: “Handjobs ‘R Us.”

Instantly your mind is flooded with thoughts: “How much would this sort of thing cost me?” “What do I get?” “Is this illegal?” “Are all the massage therapists here Asian or is that just the style of spa services?” You end up putting the thought in the back of your brain where all unlikely sexual scenarios go—until one day…

Fortunately for you, I have researched plenty of times for an Asian massage near me, and can now confidently tell you the proper way to go about getting wanked off.

https://www.pointsincase.com/articles/how-to-get-massage-parlor-visit

I wonder how many times landlord Ron Kind stopped in to have his property inspected?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Here's an article about the Kinds owning a brothel, or something.FOX.

The race card. Figures. And it does appear quite possible prostitution was part of Asian Sunny Massage's services:Yahoo News

DEMS = the bat crap crazy SLEAZY liberal lunatics
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Delusions of the wicked, gone astray, wanting to be the good guys.  The very people they oppose and despise.

The terrorists and their sponsors wanting to be the force for good in the world, except they are openly favoring and being the evil.  Given over to mass delusions.  Who provided the co-vid to the world to slaughter millions if not billions of innocent people?  No, the NEVERTRUMPERS only aided and abetted them.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions