Author Topic: Florida Gov. DeSantis: 'We Chose Freedom Over Fauci-ism'  (Read 1541 times)

Offline libertybele

Florida Gov. DeSantis: 'We Chose Freedom Over Fauci-ism'
« on: June 05, 2021, 12:30:57 am »
Florida Gov. DeSantis: 'We Chose Freedom Over Fauci-ism'

A recently revealed email from March 2020 shows that Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease bureaucrat, was irritated by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis's refusal to shut down bars in his state.

Fauci wrote that he had been "screaming on TV...to tell the younger generation to start taking this (pandemic) seriously." Fauci said he was "very surprised" that DeSantis had not "completely closed the bars, even if they serve food," at a time when Fauci was insisting on "take-out only." "I will bring this up at the task force meeting tomorrow," Fauci wrote.

In response on Thursday night, Gov. DeSantis told Fox News's Laura Ingraham he's not surprised that someone who praised New York's response to COVID would have been upset with Florida's relative leniency:

"And so in Florida, we chose freedom over Fauci-ism. And we're much better off for doing that," DeSantis told Ingraham after she read Fauci's email criticizing the governor: ................

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/florida-gov-desantis-we-chose-freedom-over-fauci-ism
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Florida Gov. DeSantis: 'We Chose Freedom Over Fauci-ism'
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2021, 02:21:03 am »
My Man! You go Ron... Get that little troll ass bitch!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2021, 03:33:23 pm »
IF Fauci praised New York, when, and has he ever spoken of Cuomo's nursing homes depredations? Looking at NY's and FL's Covid stats, https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ (updated daily):

New York: Covid Cases per million population = 110,892
                          Covid Deaths per million population = 2,761

Florida: Covid Cases per million population = 108,478
                      Covid Deaths per million population = 1,721

I realize this is a year plus of hindsight (Fauci shot off his keyboard about Florida 14 or 15 months ago), but NY's and FL's per capita cases are very similar, with FL being slightly better. Where NY is significantly different from FL, deaths per capita, NY is FAR worse. Despite FL twice being a Spring Break destination!

Where states like CA, TX, and FL saw daily new cases start to plummet in early-mid January, NY's fell some in January, leveled off, had a bump in late March, and finally started plummeting in early-mid April.

Just looking at stats for CA and TX, states that took very different approaches, it looks to me like the differences were irrelevant, and what happened is approximately what would have happened regardless of the different approaches. Obviously, take my opinion and a tenner to Starchucks .....
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2021, 07:50:04 pm »
I thought ten bucks was called a "Sawbuck?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: