Author Topic: Looks Like Trump Was Right About Fauci After All  (Read 1659 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Looks Like Trump Was Right About Fauci After All
« on: June 04, 2021, 05:46:55 pm »
Looks Like Trump Was Right About Fauci After All

https://issuesinsights.com/2021/06/04/looks-like-trump-was-right-about-fauci-after-all/

“I have not been misleading the American public under any circumstances.” – Dr. Anthony Fauci, July 28, 2020.

That, we now know, thanks in part to the release of thousands of pages of Fauci emails, was a lie, and Fauci is starting to look a lot more like the person former President Donald Trump described: the “king of flip-flops,” who “got a lot wrong,” a “self-promoter” and a “disaster.”

Of course, the press had long ago decided that Fauci was a “national treasure,” and just as it treated the lab-leak theory as a Trump-fueled conspiracy, it called Trump’s attacks “unbelievably idiotic.” But Fauci’s lies and misinformation are starting to pile up, calls are mounting for him to be fired. Was he also involved in a cover-up?
Fauci had already admitted that he’d lied to the public about masks and vaccinations. He told The Street last June he downplayed the use of masks because he was worried about shortages. But an email shows that he believed them to be pretty ineffective. “The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out (the) virus, which is small enough to pass through material.”
In May 2020, Fauci insisted to the public that there was no reason to think that novel coronavirus originated in a Chinese lab in Wuhan. The scientific evidence, he said, “is very, very strongly leaning toward this could not have been artificially or deliberately manipulated … Everything about the stepwise evolution over time strongly indicates that (this virus) evolved in nature and then jumped species.”

But that wasn’t exactly the case. One email to Fauci was from the director of the Scripps Research Institute, who told Fauci that “after discussions earlier today, Eddie, Bob, Mike, and myself all find the genome inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory” and some features looked “engineered.” Those same scientists later published a paper in Nature discounting the lab theory, but admitted that “more scientific data could swing the balance of evidence to favor one hypothesis over another.”

Fauci’s attacks on the lab-leak theory may not have been entirely honest or supported by the science, but they did please Peter Daszak, head of EcoHealth Alliance. One of the newly uncovered emails showed Daszak praising Fauci for downplaying the lab-leak theory. ...
Fauci vehemently denied that any NIH funds had been spent on such research. “Sen. Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely, entirely and completely incorrect. … The NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute,” he said during a May 11 Senate hearing.

Two weeks later, however, Fauci admitted to another senator that the funds could have been used for gain-of-function research.

“There’s no way of guaranteeing that (they weren’t),” Fauci told Sen. John Kennedy at a May 27 hearing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Looks Like Trump Was Right About Fauci After All
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 06:33:01 pm »
As Rand Paul tweeted, "Told you."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 06:39:30 pm »
The problem is, he didn't do anything about it, just complained and promised to get rid of him after the election like it was a pawn.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2021, 06:43:57 pm »
The problem is, he didn't do anything about it, just complained and promised to get rid of him after the election like it was a pawn.

The political ramifications of firing Phony Tony would have been too severe because the press was treating him like some sort of lower-case god.  The Sage had to be exposed as a fraud first, and that didn't happen until this week.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2021, 10:17:34 pm »
The political ramifications of firing Phony Tony would have been too severe because the press was treating him like some sort of lower-case god. ...

I've seen no evidence of it (yet?), but I suspect that deification was no coincidence, but might have been part of Fauci-Media collusion.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2021, 10:21:34 pm »
Had he fired Fauci the left would've had a ready excuse to blame Trump for every Covid death, instead of blaming him for every death without explanation as they did. Plus the RINOs would've used the occasion to leap down his throat.

Trump marginalized him which is the only politically tenable thing he could've done. It was the media who pushed the sawed off fraud back to the fore.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2021, 11:57:46 pm »

The problem wasn't the President @jmyrlefuller   Mike Pence was the head of the task force --- he chose Fauci (and Birx).  Pence protected Fauci, even refusing to tell Fauci to stay off the talk shows as the President requested.  Pence was the real bitch here ....

The President did his best to work around Fauci ... eventually working around Pence, too.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 11:58:33 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2021, 12:09:10 am »
The problem wasn't the President @jmyrlefuller   Mike Pence was the head of the task force --- he chose Fauci (and Birx).  Pence protected Fauci, even refusing to tell Fauci to stay off the talk shows as the President requested.  Pence was the real bitch here ....

The President did his best to work around Fauci ... eventually working around Pence, too.

Thanks for the reminder - I had forgotten that it was Pence who headed the task force. 

Still would love to know why in the heck he picked Pence to begin with????
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2021, 01:10:49 am »
Character is destiny, as Heraclitus asserted, and judgement is a mandatory component of character.
If Trump 'knew in his bones' that Fauci was corrupt, he owed it to the people to terminate him,
regardless of whatever political noise ensued.
Predictably, the usual suspects never cease to find any/all excuse to excuse Trump's behavior.
As such, it's more than likely that Trump never changed his attitudes and behavior, while in the WH,
because he knew in his soul that his devotees would  eternally stand by him, no matter the issue!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2021, 01:31:21 am »
Still would love to know why in the heck he picked Pence to begin with????

As reported @libertybele --- as governor Mike Pence headed the charge against an AIDS outbreak in Indiana.  It's when he met Fauci and Birx.

Supporters say Pence did a good job in Indiana, others say he made it worse.  It's still all up on Google.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2021, 01:41:24 am »
As reported @libertybele --- as governor Mike Pence headed the charge against an AIDS outbreak in Indiana.  It's when he met Fauci and Birx.

Supporters say Pence did a good job in Indiana, others say he made it worse.  It's still all up on Google.

I'm referencing Trump's selection of Pence as VP.   
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2021, 01:45:29 am »
Character is destiny, as Heraclitus asserted, and judgement is a mandatory component of character.
If Trump 'knew in his bones' that Fauci was corrupt, he owed it to the people to terminate him,
regardless of whatever political noise ensued.
Predictably, the usual suspects never cease to find any/all excuse to excuse Trump's behavior.
As such, it's more than likely that Trump never changed his attitudes and behavior, while in the WH,
because he knew in his soul that his devotees would  eternally stand by him, no matter the issue!
Yeah loyalty tends to be reciprocal. His "devotees" tend to be loyal because they believe, as do I, he attempted as president to make good on his promises to them.

It can be looked at as a statement on the Republican party and its past indifference to its base voters.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 01:48:26 am by skeeter »

Offline Absalom

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2021, 03:45:03 am »
Yeah loyalty tends to be reciprocal. His "devotees" tend to be loyal because they believe, as do I, he attempted as president to make good on his promises to them.
It can be looked at as a statement on the Republican party and its past indifference to its base voters.
-------------------
Skeeter, of course loyalty between leaders and followers is reciprocal.
As well, you're wise enough to understand that any relationship also involves
honesty and integrity; whether the leader be Trump or the Father of a Family.
What I'm suggesting is that had Trump's loyalists been more candid w/him,
they would, more than likely, have done him and the nation a large favor!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 03:46:00 am by Absalom »