Author Topic: Biden’s Electric Vehicle Subsidies: A ‘Green’ Giveaway To The Rich  (Read 352 times)

rangerrebew

Biden’s Electric Vehicle Subsidies: A ‘Green’ Giveaway To The Rich

ev chargers califRegardless of party affiliation, few Americans support taxpayer subsidies for the rich and well-off. But if you look closely at his plans for electric vehicles, that’s exactly what President Biden is currently promoting.

The president included a whopping $174 billion for electric-vehicle subsidies in his $2 trillion “infrastructure” proposal. And in a recent speech, Biden argued that “the future of the auto industry is electric. … There’s no turning back.”

He went on to insist that “we have to look forward. … That means new purchasing incentives for consumers to buy clean vehicles like the electric Ford 150 — a union-made product — right here in America.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/bidens-electric-vehicle-subsidies-a-green-giveaway-to-the-rich/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Just establishing one more conduit for funneling public money into the hands of Democrat donors.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien