Author Topic: Tackling the rumors about Trump heading to the White House in August  (Read 3671 times)

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Tackling the rumors about Trump heading to the White House in August
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2021, 09:42:14 pm »
I agree with that, because there's no mechanism in place, as there is no way to overturn a fraudulent Presidential Election. :shrug:

This is what elections are for.

This is why the major media gateways are attempting desperately to shape the discussions now, to color the discontented as cry-babies and "deniers".

They've even decided that their Big Lie is not only Truth, but those denying their Big Lie are promoting a Big Lie.

I won't forget.

Not ever.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2021, 10:18:55 pm »
This is what elections are for.

This is why the major media gateways are attempting desperately to shape the discussions now, to color the discontented as cry-babies and "deniers".

They've even decided that their Big Lie is not only Truth, but those denying their Big Lie are promoting a Big Lie.

I won't forget.

Not ever.

Of course we're not going to forget what has happened.

Unfortunately, this "Big Lie" won't be recorded in the liberal history books and as time goes on it will eventually be a thing of the past as people age and pass on. 

History is being re-written and our monuments, statues are being destroyed.  Traditions and values are being tossed aside as well as our Constitution.  Trump's intent to make a national park with monuments/statues of famous people and times in history was a fantastic idea; that idea has already been tossed aside by Biden and the current administration.

Glenn Beck has started a foundation/program in which our history is preserved.  He's fighting an uphill battle.

It is obviously important to hold on to any history books that you may have laying around and copies the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, Mayflower Compact, etc.

I have a 64 page soft cover book called "Dynamic Freedoms Our Freedom Documents"  which includes; Magna Carta, The Mayflower Compact, The Call to Arms, The Declaration of Independence, The Constitution of the United States, Excerpts from the Federalist No. 10, Washington's Farewell Address and the Gettysburg Address.  Also included, pictures of the presidents up to Bush...and the  American's Creed written by William Type Page.  I  have another small pocket edition of the U.S. Constitution  and fascinating facts about it.  I consider both priceless!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2021, 11:41:31 pm »
Nope.

The sitting Senator would have to be impeached.

Since the Senate seats were stolen by Rodents, there's no way the Rodent-House would vote to impeach the Rodent Senator, and even if the Rodent-House impeached the Rodent Senator, there's no way the Rodents in the Senate would vote to convict their friend.

Romney would never vote to impeach a fellow Rodent, either.

Impeachment and being expelled are two different things.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2021, 04:34:21 pm »
Impeachment and being expelled are two different things.

No, actually, when they are impeached and then convicted in the Senate, they are removed from office.

Since I don't feel like typing all that crap everytime and the common use of the term "impeachment" implies the conviction and removal part, I'm not going to hold someone's hand every post.

This is supposed to be a conversation, not a meeting of crappy lawyers.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2021, 04:40:24 pm »
Of course we're not going to forget what has happened.

Unfortunately, this "Big Lie" won't be recorded in the liberal history books and as time goes on it will eventually be a thing of the past as people age and pass on. 

History is being re-written and our monuments, statues are being destroyed.  Traditions and values are being tossed aside as well as our Constitution.  Trump's intent to make a national park with monuments/statues of famous people and times in history was a fantastic idea; that idea has already been tossed aside by Biden and the current administration.

Glenn Beck has started a foundation/program in which our history is preserved.  He's fighting an uphill battle.

It is obviously important to hold on to any history books that you may have laying around and copies the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, Mayflower Compact, etc.

I have a 64 page soft cover book called "Dynamic Freedoms Our Freedom Documents"  which includes; Magna Carta, The Mayflower Compact, The Call to Arms, The Declaration of Independence, The Constitution of the United States, Excerpts from the Federalist No. 10, Washington's Farewell Address and the Gettysburg Address.  Also included, pictures of the presidents up to Bush...and the  American's Creed written by William Type Page.  I  have another small pocket edition of the U.S. Constitution  and fascinating facts about it.  I consider both priceless!

Just addressing your first line.

You won't forget.

I won't forget.

The people posting here who have the honesty to admit the election was stolen, they won't forget.

But we are politically minded people, weirdos from the early 19th Century.   The average citizen is more concerned with football and barbeques, the new car they want, etc.   Many will forget that this election was stolen, and how it was stolen, if the media are allowed to lie to them without any alternative narrative from another source.

Trump is that source.   Americans like him and pay attention to him.   That is why is it absolutely necessary for Trump to speak often and to massed events the Rodents can only envy.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2021, 05:09:28 pm »
I agree with that, because there's no mechanism in place, as there is no way to overturn a fraudulent Presidential Election. :shrug:

That is not altogether true, as some states possess a popular recall, where the citizens can petition for a recall of state officers. So there is some precedence, which would lie in impeachment or recall, or from the other direction, rejection from the House or Senate. But for the most part, impeachment or recall belong to the states... Though I have no idea if the states in question are thus equipped.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2021, 05:44:46 pm »
Just addressing your first line.

You won't forget.

I won't forget.

The people posting here who have the honesty to admit the election was stolen, they won't forget.

But we are politically minded people, weirdos from the early 19th Century.   The average citizen is more concerned with football and barbeques, the new car they want, etc.   Many will forget that this election was stolen, and how it was stolen, if the media are allowed to lie to them without any alternative narrative from another source.

Trump is that source.   Americans like him and pay attention to him.   That is why is it absolutely necessary for Trump to speak often and to massed events the Rodents can only envy.

I understand your point, but I also think one needs to remember that Trump no longer holds political office and yes he was robbed of his seat, but that needs to be recognized; not accepted but recognized.  He is 74 years old and I think his time would be better spent rallying for someone like Pompeo or DeSantis instead of reminding people that the election was stolen.  We know it was. It is imperative that his supporters find a way to move forward and to work on ensuring that another election doesn't get stolen! Otherwise the DEMS will remain in control.  The GOP by the way IMHO is dead.

Attending rallies drumming up what has happened is absolutely pointless.  Attending rallies promoting a path forward and what we all should be doing (those that are willing and able) to ensure another election isn't stolen is much more lucrative.

As I've mentioned, I believe it is absolutely imperative to find a way to get Ronna the heck out of the RNC; otherwise Mittens will be the nominee.  Guarantee it (provided that GOP and our Republic survives).
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 05:45:52 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2021, 06:44:24 pm »
That is not altogether true, as some states possess a popular recall, where the citizens can petition for a recall of state officers. So there is some precedence, which would lie in impeachment or recall, or from the other direction, rejection from the House or Senate. But for the most part, impeachment or recall belong to the states... Though I have no idea if the states in question are thus equipped.

Federal offices are exempt from Recalls.  Talk of recalling US Senators is an exercise in stupidity.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2021, 07:16:20 pm »
If (when?) Biden's electoral vote total drops below 270, here are four scenarios in order of liklihood:

1.  Nothing happens, except more rioting, silencing of voices on the right and imprionment of "right wing insurrectionists".

2.  Harris and Biden resign after Congress invokes the rules of succession.  Pelosi assumes the Presidency through 2024.

3.  Simultaneous impeachment proceedings against Harris and Biden.  If convicted, Pelosi assumes the Presidency through 2024.

4.  Harris resigns.  Biden appoints her replacement and the Senate approves.  Biden resigns.  New VP assumes the Presidency and appoints his or her replacement.  They serve through 2024 and most likely run for election in their own right.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2021, 07:22:31 pm »
If (when?) Biden's electoral vote total drops below 270, here are four scenarios in order of liklihood:

1.  Nothing happens, except more rioting, silencing of voices on the right and imprionment of "right wing insurrectionists".

2.  Harris and Biden resign after Congress invokes the rules of succession.  Pelosi assumes the Presidency through 2024.

3.  Simultaneous impeachment proceedings against Harris and Biden.  If convicted, Pelosi assumes the Presidency through 2024.

4.  Harris resigns.  Biden appoints her replacement and the Senate approves.  Biden resigns.  New VP assumes the Presidency and appoints his or her replacement.  They serve through 2024 and most likely run for election in their own right.

I don't believe the electoral votes would change at all if the Audit(s) prove fraud.  Pence fixed that for Shortbus Joe and Kamelbutt.  He certified the votes, and there is no Constitutional mechanism to decertify them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2021, 07:25:23 pm »
I don't believe the electoral votes would change at all if the Audit(s) prove fraud.  Pence fixed that for Shortbus Joe and Kamelbutt.  He certified the votes, and there is no Constitutional mechanism to decertify them.

Pence certified what the state legislatures presented.  It isn't written anywhere that state legislatures cannot change their electors.  Fraud would be the most compelling reason to do so.  It also isn't written anywhere that state legislatures forfeit their constitutionally guaranteed authority over the selection of electors ---- ever.

There's no doubt this would be uncharted waters --- but Pelosi's going to cling to her ascension with bloody fingernails.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 07:28:32 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2021, 07:30:48 pm »
Pence certified what the state legislatures presented.  It isn't written anywhere that state legislatures cannot change their electors.  Fraud would be the most compelling reason to do so.

That would be true, if reason ruled the day, but the law is an ass.  I want Trump to be President now as much as the next guy, but the constitution is pretty firm about a certified election.  The States can declare anything they want about the selection of their electors last year, but once the States certify, it's over.  There may not be a written law to reverse fraud, but more importantly there is nothing written to positively change the certs either.

If the election were to be overturned, "installing" Donald Trump as President, full-scale Civil War would break out.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 07:33:03 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2021, 07:43:22 pm »
That would be true, if reason ruled the day, but the law is an ass.  I want Trump to be President now as much as the next guy, but the constitution is pretty firm about a certified election.  The States can declare anything they want about the selection of their electors last year, but once the States certify, it's over.  There may not be a written law to reverse fraud, but more importantly there is nothing written to positively change the certs either.

If the election were to be overturned, "installing" Donald Trump as President, full-scale Civil War would break out.

First ... tell me which of the four scenarios I presentd has Trump returning to the White House?  Pelosi would have the best constitutional chance of assuming the Presidency --- after the most likely outcome:  nothing changes. 

Second ... tell me where in the constitution it says state legislatures cannot decertify its electors and send the replacements to congress.

@Cyber Liberty

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2021, 08:10:07 pm »
First ... tell me which of the four scenarios I presentd has Trump returning to the White House?  Pelosi would have the best constitutional chance of assuming the Presidency --- after the most likely outcome:  nothing changes. 

Second ... tell me where in the constitution it says state legislatures cannot decertify its electors and send the replacements to congress.

@Cyber Liberty

Show me where it says they can after being certified by the Veep. 
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2021, 09:07:21 pm »
I understand your point, but I also think one needs to remember that Trump no longer holds political office and yes he was robbed of his seat, but that needs to be recognized; not accepted but recognized.  He is 74 years old and I think his time would be better spent rallying for someone like Pompeo or DeSantis instead of reminding people that the election was stolen.  We know it was. It is imperative that his supporters find a way to move forward and to work on ensuring that another election doesn't get stolen! Otherwise the DEMS will remain in control.  The GOP by the way IMHO is dead.

Attending rallies drumming up what has happened is absolutely pointless.  Attending rallies promoting a path forward and what we all should be doing (those that are willing and able) to ensure another election isn't stolen is much more lucrative.

As I've mentioned, I believe it is absolutely imperative to find a way to get Ronna the heck out of the RNC; otherwise Mittens will be the nominee.  Guarantee it (provided that GOP and our Republic survives).

@libertybele

:thumbsup:

I Noticed Sen. Cruz was not mentioned in your post, but I Love ya anyway.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2021, 09:26:10 pm »

Which is exactly why Texas vs Pennsylvania was so vitally important. And SCOTUS hid under their desks like school children!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2021, 09:36:38 pm »
Which is exactly why Texas vs Pennsylvania was so vitally important. And SCOTUS hid under their desks like school children!

They fell on the ball with a minute remaining, to run out the clock.
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2021, 09:48:30 pm »
    All he needed was 1 more SCJ to get the case heard and the 3 he appointed were dumbstruck. CJ Roberts could have been of no consequence, if I'm not mistaken,
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2021, 11:30:50 pm »

@Cyber Liberty  The consitution gives the right to select electors solely to the legislatures of each state.  The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it, are reserved to the States.

If the Constitution doesn't prohibit a state from decertifying and recertifying its electors, what stops them from doing so?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2021, 03:15:07 am »
@Cyber Liberty  The consitution gives the right to select electors solely to the legislatures of each state.  The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it, are reserved to the States.

If the Constitution doesn't prohibit a state from decertifying and recertifying its electors, what stops them from doing so?

Why not try, indeed!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2021, 10:50:14 am »

Get with the program.

NOT for the federal government.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2021, 10:57:04 am »

@Cyber Liberty

Once the electoral ballots are counted, they are counted.   It's not like they can stop the counting half-way and through in an extra 165,000 votes for Biden while the count is stopped, like they did in PA.

The electoral ballots are submitted, the Congress gets a chance to object to them, and if no objection, they are counted.

The RINO Traitor-Trash in the  Senate decided to go along with the transparently stolen votes instead of doing their duty to protect the integrity of the election process.

It's a total betrayal of the Constitution and one of the big questions the American voters must ask their Senators seeking re-election is why they betrayed the Constitution by accepting false electors.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 10:58:05 am by Sled Dog »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2021, 12:06:45 pm »

That would be an ex post facto law though wouldn’t it?