Author Topic: Tackling the rumors about Trump heading to the White House in August  (Read 3678 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Tackling the rumors about Trump heading to the White House in August
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2021, 04:55:40 pm »

Trump clearly isn't expecting re-instatement.   Only morons would believe that.  And traitors. 

Once again they attributing something to him he never said then bashing him for saying it. Same old sh*t from the usual suspects.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2021, 04:55:54 pm »
The dog-faced traitor lost that election easily.

There is no provision in the Constitution to remove a usurper who gained the Executive by illegal means except by means of impeachment.

That's not going to happen.

And even if the Usurper was impeached and removed, that would only install the Cackling Kamel's Ass. 

And if that thing was impeached, the next in line would be the Speaker of the House, whoever that would be at the time.

NOTHING happens to put the rightful President, selected by the Americans, into the office he was illegally barred from holding.

The Republic died with the passage of the 17th Amendment.   The Coup and the Big Lie hammered the final nails in.   Very little is left that can be done to rescue the United States and the American people from the Rodents and the petty evils of the Big Liars and their Little Liars.

Let me say this: You are correct in what you say. One thing we can do is put the perpetrators in prison. So we need to work on that, doubtful a Democrat like Biden's DOJ would pursue these charges, but they can be pursued on a state level.

Until we get convictions then this is just conspiracy theory stuff imo.

Offline corbe

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2021, 04:57:32 pm »
    Ditto @Sled Dog

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2021, 04:59:52 pm »
There's no provision in the Constitution to overturn an election, that's why.

And I have never advocated any such thing.  I have and will continue to insist that laws be enforced.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2021, 05:00:48 pm »
There's no provision in the Constitution to overturn an election, that's why.

Well, you call 'em as you see 'em, and if you can't see 'em you make 'em up.  You misread @Bigun's post, and I leave it to the readers to speculate whether or not that was on purpose.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Skull

« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2021, 05:02:04 pm »
I don't have any idea about whether or not Trump will be reinstated but I do know that he damned well should be!

What he said...
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2021, 05:02:41 pm »
How? The electors voted for Biden.

Jesus.  The shear repetition gets tiresome.

The electors selected by judicial and executive actions in WI, PA, AZ, NH, GA, MI and elsewhere are not Constitutionally authorized true electors.  ONLY the state legislatures can determine how electors are chosen, and the Constitution makes no provision authorizing judicial or executive interference.  NONE.

Because they were not chosen by the process enacted by the state legislatures, those electors are false electors and their ballots cannot lawfully be counted for either presidential candidate.

Those ballots must be rejects as fraudulent.

Because they're based on fraud.

Since without those fraudulent electors, chosen by processes corrupted precisely to deny the GOP their duly earned electors, that senile fool nobody voted for could not have sufficient electoral votes to claim the Presidency.

Ergo, since Bidet did not have sufficient EVs and Trump, because of the theft, did not have the EVs, the results of the Electoral College were supposed to have been set aside and the House would have a state-by-state vote for the President.

Which vote would have secured the presidency to the rightful winner, Donald J. Trump.

So the Rodents stole the election and installed a senile child-sniffing pervert and a cackling whore who slept her way to the top, as the nation's figureheads while trash like Obama use them as meat-puppets to further destroy the country and serve foreign masters.

Good job, Rodents, and to think we thought before there was nothing lower than what you had already done.   Now we know Rodents have no boundaries.  Which should serve as a guide for what we need to do to the Rodents when and if Americans secure power again.

But, you've been informed about the Rodents Big Lie, so you really no longer have any excuse to keep repeating the Big Lie. 

Right?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2021, 05:04:23 pm »
Let me say this: You are correct in what you say. One thing we can do is put the perpetrators in prison. So we need to work on that, doubtful a Democrat like Biden's DOJ would pursue these charges, but they can be pursued on a state level.

Until we get convictions then this is just conspiracy theory stuff imo.

Prison?

I NEVER mention "prison" when discussing these vile traitors.

Treason has another penalty, one guaranteed assurance that the traitor never again has an opportunity to betray.

They even hung Mussolini's girlfriend upside down, too.

I don't even talk about putting those creatures on trial.

A trial exists solely to determine the truth.  We know the truth.  A trial is not required to find that out.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 05:05:23 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

• Technical
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2021, 05:04:55 pm »
Well, you call 'em as you see 'em, and if you can't see 'em you make 'em up.  You misread @Bigun's post, and I leave it to the readers to speculate whether or not that was on purpose.

He said:

I don't have any idea about whether or not Trump will be reinstated but I do know that he damned well should be!

He should be reinstated is what Bigun is saying. I don't see how that was misinterpreted by me. I'm not sure who would "reinstate" Trump... we have electors that vote on the President, and they voted for Biden. The President is not "instated" by anyone, that is a scary notion frankly.

• Technical
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2021, 05:08:07 pm »
Jesus.  The shear repetition gets tiresome.

The electors selected by judicial and executive actions in WI, PA, AZ, NH, GA, MI and elsewhere are not Constitutionally authorized true electors.  ONLY the state legislatures can determine how electors are chosen, and the Constitution makes no provision authorizing judicial or executive interference.  NONE.

They were selected by their state laws, as per the constitution.

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

There were some lawsuits that were dismissed for lack of evidence. You are speaking nonsense. The states followed procedure.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2021, 05:09:04 pm »
He said:

He should be reinstated is what Bigun is saying. I don't see how that was misinterpreted by me. I'm not sure who would "reinstate" Trump... we have electors that vote on the President, and they voted for Biden. The President is not "instated" by anyone, that is a scary notion frankly.

So, according to your idiotic reasoning, there is no remedy when electors have been fraudulently elected in several states. You may well be proven right about that but shouldn't be.  Ever!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 05:11:21 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

• Technical
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2021, 05:09:30 pm »
Prison?

I NEVER mention "prison" when discussing these vile traitors.

Treason has another penalty, one guaranteed assurance that the traitor never again has an opportunity to betray.

They even hung Mussolini's girlfriend upside down, too.

I don't even talk about putting those creatures on trial.

A trial exists solely to determine the truth.  We know the truth.  A trial is not required to find that out.

So you're just gonna play judge jury and executioner then? Sounds fun. A nice civil society. The kind of place I'd like my kids to live in.

• Technical
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2021, 05:11:26 pm »
So, according to your idiotic reasoning, there is no remedy when electors have been fraudulently elected in several states.

:shrug: Judicial review, maybe. Maybe legislatures can step in if there are provisions in the state laws for it, but that may become ex post facto if the election has already happened.

Otherwise we will have civil war every time there is some dispute in the process.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2021, 05:12:47 pm »
Lara Trump: ‘No Plans’ For Trump To Return To Office In August ‘As Far As I Know’
https://conservativebrief.com/lara-trump-fox-41860/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2021, 05:14:37 pm »
Steve Bannon: Three Georgia GOP Senate Seats Are Coming Back after Full Forensic Audit Completed

Bannon said:

And what that means is holding audits in all these states. Mitch McConnell right now should not be kowtowing to Chuck Schumer. Because we’re going to show in Arizona and we’re particularly going to show in Georgia, those are three Republican Senate seats that are coming back to Republicans after you do a full forensic audit!

https://conservativebrief.com/coming-back-41945/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2021, 05:16:12 pm »
He said:

I stand by my post, the only question being did you deliberately misread what he wrote or not?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

• Technical
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2021, 05:18:22 pm »
I stand by my post, the only question being did you deliberately misread what he wrote or not?

:shrug:

Why don't you paraphrase your understanding of what Bigun wrote?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2021, 05:21:38 pm »
Steve Bannon: Three Georgia GOP Senate Seats Are Coming Back after Full Forensic Audit Completed

The headline of that is absurd, because GA has only two Senators.  The third Bannon mentioned is the theft of the Senate seat in Arizona.  Personally, I don't agree about the one in AZ because McSally was a remarkably poor candidate, not beloved by conservatives.  Trump performed normally in my heavily Republican county, but McSally was several points below Trump.

She is not liked, let alone beloved here.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2021, 05:23:13 pm »
:shrug:

Why don't you paraphrase your understanding of what Bigun wrote?

In a normal world, Trump should be "reinstated" (Whatever that means), but we live in a world that probably can't do that because there's no Constitutional remedy.

@Bigun
I will NOT comply.

• Technical
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2021, 05:26:32 pm »
In a normal world, Trump should be "reinstated" (Whatever that means), but we live in a world that probably can't do that because there's no Constitutional remedy.

@Bigun

:laugh:

Lol, ok. Seems like you're the one taking some liberties with his statement, but for the sake of civility I'll take your word for it.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2021, 05:26:51 pm »
Friday fuss-fight fun. :)

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2021, 05:28:36 pm »

This would be more likely than the President being re-instated, depending on the laws of Georgia and Arizona.
I would think their state legislatures could recall their senators easier than the US senate could issue a recall.
I am not sure if the constitution allow the US senate to do that, unless they invoke it 25th amendment  somehow, an it would follow the line of succession that the 25th amendment already lays out.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2021, 05:28:43 pm »
Even after a quarter of a million posts we are still arguing if this election was stolen?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2021, 05:29:14 pm »
:laugh:

Lol, ok. Seems like you're the one taking some liberties with his statement, but for the sake of civility I'll take your word for it.

I'd hazard a guess I know him better than you do.  That's why I pinged him to my reply.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2021, 05:30:25 pm »
They were selected by their state laws, as per the constitution.

There were some lawsuits that were dismissed for lack of evidence. You are speaking nonsense. The states followed procedure.

Not one lawsuit was refused a hearing for lack of evidence.  Not a single one!

- J. R. R. Tolkien