Author Topic: The End of the Wuhan Scamarama.. Clarice Feldman  (Read 116 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The End of the Wuhan Scamarama.. Clarice Feldman
« on: June 06, 2021, 12:40:37 pm »
June 6, 2021
The End of the Wuhan Scamarama
By Clarice Feldman

This week much has been made of the thousands of emails to and from Dr. Anthony Fauci. These were obtained as a result of Freedom of Information Act requests. In my view, it’s not only that the emails prove what we all knew -- Dr. Fauci is a phony -- it’s the enormous national security failure and coverup that should concern us.

The Fauci Emails

There’s a caveat from Dr. Jeffrey Satinover on the emails:

1. Almost ALL of the emails are from others to Fauci with his reply. There are very few, if any (I will have to review) initiated by him. It is very unlikely this represents his full correspondence using his official NIH address.

2. The rough per-day number of emails in Jan and Feb, then May, greatly exceeds March and April.

3. A very large proportion of text with what looks to me likely to be scientific detail, in others’ comments to Fauci,  has been blocked.

4. The largest proportion consists of requests to Fauci to speak either at scientific conferences or on major media television programs. Strikingly:

(a) Fauci refuses almost every invite in a medical or scientific setting

(b) Fauci accepts almost every invite to go on TV

5. The most striking feature by far, so far, is this: Fauci’s responses are utterly devoid of either scientific curiosity or depth. He shows no evidence in these pages at least, of anything but the most superficial familiarity with viral illnesses. Whenever someone proposes a helpful idea, he hands it off to a deputy to respond. He is temperate to the point of vacuity.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/06/the_end_of_the_wuhan_scamarama.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34