Author Topic: DC's Democratic House delegate calls for male AND female dummies to be used in crash tests to ensure  (Read 881 times)

Online Hoodat

DC's Democratic House delegate calls for male AND female dummies to be used in crash tests to ensure 'gender equality'

14:54 EDT, 1 June 2021

DC Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton, the non-voting House Democrat representing the nation's capital, is calling on federal regulators to use male and female crash test dummies to ensure gender 'equality'.

Norton announced she is introducing a bill to require that crash test dummies be modeled on both male and female bodies.

'Women have achieved equality on the road when it comes to driving, but when it comes to safety testing to keep them safe on the road, they are nowhere near achieving equality,' Norton said.

'Crash test standards are incredibly antiquated, and we must update these standards now, especially as more people return to their daily commute in the next few months.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9641491/DC-House-Democrat-wants-females-better-represented-car-crash-safety-tests.html

These people are insane.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Make them look exactly like AOC.  I'll watch those YT videos all day. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm surprised Norton isn't demanding black crash dummies.  Black Dummies Matter.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Insane, and ignorant.

I've not been involved in crash testing cars but it's almost certain that the anthropomorphic dummies are sized to fit human norms.

There are children sized dummies.

And the are almost certainly slightly smaller dummies to represent the standard female norms.

Wouldn't surprise me either if there weren't dummies wrapped in 300 lbs of fat to impact check Stacy Abrams, too.

That's how any thorough safety test should be run.

However, if they are not using obviously male and female dummies, I know of a place where the engineers can get 435 dummies to use in lethal crash tests, just for the asking.  Guaranteed dummies, even, and fully humanoid.  And not only would nobody miss them, the next year there would be 435 more.   A never ending supply of magically appearing test dummies for engineering use.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I thought I could tell a Babylon Bee article at fist glance. 

I was wrong.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I thought I could tell a Babylon Bee article at fist glance. 

I was wrong.

"Real Life" catches up with "Satire" ...always.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

Just male and female? What about the other 932 (at least!) genders?! Why discriminate against them?!!! rrthree
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 04:51:15 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GrouchoTex

One male and one female dummy come to mind....

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
One male and one female dummy come to mind....

If the dummies copulate, leftist heads will explode. :whistle:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Can we just say the male dummies identify as female dummies?

Online rustynail

Does she know the dummies are destroyed (killed) in the crashes?  Is that what she wants for her people?

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"DC's Democratic House delegate calls for male AND female dummies to be used in crash tests to ensure 'gender equality'"

Eleanor Holmes Norton:
Living proof that crash dummies can be smarter than House members...

(I had to go back and re-check that the source of this article was not the Babylon Bee before posting)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Eleanor Holmes Norton:
Living proof that crash dummies can be smarter than House members...

These are the people that swindled the last election, and are now parading proud.  Odd how gender confused democrats can side against straight moral people,but favor near any else, regardless of how confused.  Dey follow der leader, Biden, oh great and mighty confused one.
 :silly: ****slapping :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions