Author Topic: Fauci dismisses emails as taken ‘out of context’, suggests people are too dense to understand scien  (Read 942 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci dismisses emails as taken ‘out of context’, suggests people are too dense to understand science
June 3, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institutes of Health and the White House’s top coronavirus official, has dismissed concerns about his emails, defended the NIH’s funding of the notorious Wuhan laboratory and claimed that Trump supporters resent him because they don’t “understand” his brand of so-called “science.”

Speaking Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Deadline: White House,” he faced no tough questions about the contents of his emails. Instead he was lavished with easy questions and, in some cases, outright sycophantic praise. However, he did briefly address his frequent flip-flopping as it pertains to masks and the lab leak theory.

“I was just trying to get the right information, to try and get the right data. What they didn’t seem to understand — I guess that it is understandable that they didn’t understand it — is that science is a dynamic process,” he said.

“So something that, you know, in January, you make a recommendation or a comment about it, but as you get more and more information, the information leads you to change because that is what science is — it is a self-correcting process. That is what I was trying to do, always tell the truth on the basis of what the data is. … It was never deliberately something against the president,” he added.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/03/fauci-dismisses-emails-as-taken-out-of-context-suggests-people-are-too-dense-to-understand-science-1083574/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institutes of Health and the White House’s top coronavirus official, has dismissed concerns about his emails, defended the NIH’s funding of the notorious Wuhan laboratory and claimed that Trump supporters resent him because they don’t “understand” his brand of so-called “science.”

His brand of science isn't science.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Victoria33

This was a new disease, new virus.  I heard most of his comments every day and he told it like it was as new information became available.  It would have been worse if he had stuck with what he first said and not changed his info. after he learned more.  Some people here kill the messenger due to not thinking.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
This was a new disease, new virus.  I heard most of his comments every day and he told it like it was as new information became available.  It would have been worse if he had stuck with what he first said and not changed his info. after he learned more.  Some people here kill the messenger due to not thinking.

The emails show that Fauci said one thing to the public, while saying the opposite in private, among other things. He is a liar and a fraud.
Let it burn.

Offline Hoodat

This was a new disease, new virus.  I heard most of his comments every day and he told it like it was as new information became available. 

He did no such thing.  He became the source of new information, made up on the fly, and made available to the rest of us.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

Fauci was a Pendulum Parrot telling his audience whatever he thought they wanted to hear, even if it contradicted what he said the day or the week before. As to the "lab leak theory", he lied about it for nearly a year, until exposed facts made his lies untenable.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

And who here would that be?

One thing we've found out for certain: 

The emails show that Fauci said one thing to the public, while saying the opposite in private, among other things. He is a liar and a fraud.

@Ghost Bear has it correct:  The COVID Sage been lying to us for over a year now.  He know it came from the lab (he funneled taxpayer cash to the WIV for it), and also knew the Chinese would be damaged by the revelation, so he had to lie to save his phony baloney job and perhaps his life.

But a lie is a lie, and this one of may from Phony Tony that combined to cost real lives of others.  Better the faceless proles croak than him I suppose.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 03:55:42 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: