Author Topic: SD Gov. Noem Slams Biden Admin Decision to Close Mt. Rushmore for Fourth of July — ‘They Don’t Want  (Read 2200 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
SD Gov. Noem Slams Biden Admin Decision to Close Mt. Rushmore for Fourth of July — ‘They Don’t Want to Celebrate America or Freedoms’

Jeff Poor 3 Jun 2021

Thursday, Gov. Kristi Noem (R-SD) spoke about the Biden administration’s decision to close Mount Rushmore for the Fourth of July festivities, a contrast to a year earlier when then-President Donald Trump spoke before a fireworks display.

The South Dakota Republican slammed the move, claiming it was part of the “radical left’s agenda.”

“You know, the decision was really arbitrary,” she said. “That’s why we’ll be appealing this decision, and the fight isn’t over. There wasn’t specific reasons that had credibility, and we call this an unlawful act to not make sure that we can conduct our celebration on July 3 at Mount Rushmore like we did last year.

“This is part of the radical left’s agenda,” Noem continued. “They don’t want to celebrate America or freedoms. They’re pushing critical race theory. They’re pushing the 1619 Project. And this is just another one of those battles to erase our trust, honest, and patriotic history in this country.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/03/sd-gov-noem-slams-biden-admin-decision-to-close-mt-rushmore-for-fourth-of-july-they-dont-want-to-celebrate-america-or-freedoms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Such a shame. I remember Trump's speech last year and all the hassle it was for people to attend because there were various different groups who tried to stop people from attending. 

Noem's speech was excellent and it was the first time that I knew of her and liked what I heard.  She's hit a few hiccups along the way this year unfortunately.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

Such a shame. I remember Trump's speech last year .  .  .

Which is why they are shutting it down this year.  If Trump hadn't spoken there last year, they wouldn't even think about closing it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This administration is punishing the 'red' states.
And they are just getting started.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

As last years Hate-Police riots proved, large outdoor gatherings, even rioting and looting mobs, aren't major Covid-spread events. Biden's Park Service did this to shut down a patriotic event. Just like the failed attempt to shut down the Memorial Day ride in DC.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

As last years Hate-Police riots proved, large outdoor gatherings, even rioting and looting mobs, aren't major Covid-spread events. Biden's Park Service did this to shut down a patriotic event. Just like the failed attempt to shut down the Memorial Day ride in DC.
True enough, it is a vindictive act that only hurts businesses in the area.

Typical Communists.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
True enough, it is a vindictive act that only hurts businesses in the area.

Typical Communists.

It's sort of like pulling the All Star Game out of Atlanta, isn't it?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

It's sort of like pulling the All Star Game out of Atlanta, isn't it?
Same playbook.

C S Lewis