Author Topic: High school program sponsored by several NY colleges does not allow white students to apply  (Read 1643 times)

Offline mountaineer

High school program sponsored by several NY colleges does not allow white students to apply
Ben Zeisloft | Student Editor
Sunday, May 30, 2021 9:00 AM
A summer accounting program for high school students sponsored by several New York universities does not permit white students to apply. After Campus Reform reached out to the universities for comment, one began second-guessing its sponsorship of the program.

The “Career Opportunities in the Accounting Profession” program — sponsored by the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants and the Moynihan Scholarship Fund — will introduce 250 “promising underrepresented high school students” to the accounting profession.

In addition to virtual sessions about forensic accounting, interviewing skills, public speaking, networking, and an “accounting profession overview” featuring a panel discussion with experts in the profession. ...

The online application for the program, however, does not include an option white students to apply. Although the application form includes options for Hispanic, Black, Asian, and Native American students, there exists no option for White students ...
More at Campus Reform
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

BassWrangler

Pretty soon whites will be a minority in this country. And when that happens, I hope the law suits flow like water.

Offline AARguy

Such racism would NEVER be tolerated here in Texas. Shame on you NY.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bass wrote:
"Pretty soon whites will be a minority in this country. And when that happens, I hope the law suits flow like water."

Dream on, boy.
"When that happens", whites will face the same fate that the Jews faced in Europe in the 1930's...

Offline AARguy

Such unabashed racism is clearly illegal and immoral.

BassWrangler

Bass wrote:
"Pretty soon whites will be a minority in this country. And when that happens, I hope the law suits flow like water."

Dream on, boy.
"When that happens", whites will face the same fate that the Jews faced in Europe in the 1930's...

I won't be passively hearded onto a rail car.