Author Topic: Sinema, Cornyn introduce bipartisan immigration bill in Senate  (Read 155 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
10:48 pm Eric Fink Local News, Top Stories

TUCSON (KVOA) - It is a bipartisan effort to try and come up with a more effective immigration system.

The Bipartisan Border Solutions Act introduced by Democratic Senator Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona and Republican Senator John Cornyn of Texas aims to quicken the asylum process in our country.

"When folks ask me when I care so much about addressing the issues of immigration, I say I'm a child of the border and I have watched the federal government fail to address this crisis almost my entire lifetime," Sinema said.

"This is no task for the short-winded to be sure, it's very complex but we can't quit trying," Sen. Cornyn said.

The pandemic has not helped as Sen. Cornyn said there is now a backlog of more than one million immigration cases nationwide.

more
https://kvoa.com/news/2021/06/02/sinema-cornyn-introduce-bipartisan-immigration-bill-in-senate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34