Author Topic: Michael Moore: ‘We Need a Stacey Abrams in Every State’  (Read 920 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Moore: ‘We Need a Stacey Abrams in Every State’

Robert Kraychik 3 Jun 2021

“We need a Stacey Abrams in every state,” declared left-wing documentary filmmaker Michael Moore on his podcast, Rumble, during an interview with fellow leftist filmmaker Raoul Peck about the latter’s most recent TV series, Exterminate all the Brutes.

Peck praised Abrams as a political pioneer in combating what he described as an American “machine” built on “genocide” and “slavery.”

“One extraordinary lesson we can learn is what Stacey Abrams and all her companions did in Georgia,” he said. “People should learn from that, because that’s the way to go. …. It was ten years of a hard work, house-per-house, person-per-person, they had to convince people, they had to really educate, and they had to lose sometimes. So that’s the price we will have to pay that we need to pay if we really want changes.”

Moore replied, “We need a Stacey Abrams in every state.”

Peck interjected, “In every street, in every neighborhood.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/06/03/michael-moore-we-need-a-stacey-abrams-in-every-state/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Michael Moore: ‘We Need a Stacey Abrams in Every State’
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 08:36:22 pm »
Fat Stacey covers the south like kudzu. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 08:54:48 pm »
Hilarious
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 08:55:58 pm »

:rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 09:15:10 pm »
left-wing documentary filmmaker Michael Moore
When was the last time Tub o' Goo made a movie anyone saw? I have to wonder how he funds his donut addiction.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

BassWrangler

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 09:31:08 pm »
I'm not sure the foundation could hold all that extra weight.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2021, 10:53:29 pm »
When was the last time Tub o' Goo made a movie anyone saw? I have to wonder how he funds his donut addiction.
When was the last time Jabba The Putz actually made something that was an honest documentary instead of opinionated propaganda?

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2021, 02:57:19 am »
I don't want any food shortages in my state. We have just enough now. Abrams would tip the balance like Guam would tip over with too many troops. Except my state WOULD!!! actually tip over if she moved there.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2021, 05:18:11 am »
to eat all the food?

I'm surprised Moore would ask for that.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2021, 06:45:57 am »
to eat all the food?

I'm surprised Moore would ask for that.
Maybe he's on a diet...

If she could be fed Kudzu, maybe, or leafy spurge...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2021, 01:29:26 pm »
Hmmm... a losing Democrat gubernatorial candidate in every state.  Not entirely a bad idea.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2021, 02:15:12 pm »
Actually, I think many Rs would welcome a bitter racist victim-player like Abrams.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.