Author Topic: Joe Concha wants to know what was up with ‘nightly’ phone calls between Fauci and CNN’s Cuomo  (Read 249 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Concha wants to know what was up with ‘nightly’ phone calls between Fauci and CNN’s Cuomo
June 3, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

Dr. Anthony Fauci’s just-released government emails confirm that, during the height of the pandemic when former President Donald Trump was still in office, he had indeed communicated “on a nightly basis” with anti-Trump CNN commentator Chris Cuomo.

This first became known last May when, while speaking with Fauci on CNN, Cuomo expressed his gratitude to the National Institutes of Health director for having looked out for him when he’d contracted the coronavirus earlier that spring.

“I have spoken to you, almost without exception, every day. And you have been calling me out of personal concern to make sure that I was ok, my wife was ok, my son was ok. Eleven O’Clock at night. Later. Waiting for my show to end. Saturday. Sunday,” he said.

It turned out that two had been friends since Cuomo was “almost a kid,” according to Fauci.

“I was worried about you, that’s the reason why I kept calling. You were going through some difficult times,” he told the left-wing CNN host.

Watch:

https://twitter.com/CuomoPrimeTime/status/1257482549229740032

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/03/joe-concha-wants-to-know-what-was-up-with-nightly-phone-calls-between-fauci-and-cnns-cuomo-1083714/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Killer Cuomo's brother was running network PR for the Doctor of Death, the prince of Jab, The conman of the Covid.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.