Author Topic: Donald Trump is getting worse  (Read 1460 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Donald Trump is getting worse
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2021, 09:31:15 pm »
   At least we have his upcoming Rallye's to try and catch a clue about his future intentions.

He's supposedly is planning one in FL and OH  .... should prove interesting.  I truly loved his rallies just to watch how much energy he has for his age and how well he connects with his audience.  My only hope is that they're not about how the election was stolen.  Time to plan and forge ahead.

https://abc11.com/trump-to-hold-rallies-upcoming-oan-interview-today-2024/10674403/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2021, 09:32:43 pm »
He's supposedly is planning one in FL and OH  .... should prove interesting.  I truly loved his rallies just to watch how much energy he has for his age and how well he connects with his audience.  My only hope is that they're not about how the election was stolen.  Time to plan and forge ahead.

https://abc11.com/trump-to-hold-rallies-upcoming-oan-interview-today-2024/10674403/

I'm looking forward to what reading about what he says at those. Should be interesting.

Online libertybele

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2021, 09:37:38 pm »
I'm looking forward to what reading about what he says at those. Should be interesting.

I'm sure that video will be available. Yes it should be interesting indeed.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2021, 01:27:36 am »
Dana Bash:
...the bottom of the bottom of the crazies in the barrel

Is Dana baby trying to say Trump is imitating the democrat party and their bat shiite crazies ?
 :silly: 22222frying pan :silly:
That is/would be extreme, the only level after that is to go full blown Biden!
 :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2021, 01:46:32 am »

Part of the plan to move ahead is to make everyone aware that the Rodents stole the last election from the VOTERS.   Not from "Trump", but from the 75 million AMERICANS who cast their ballots and won the election.

Those people should be respected and all effort expended to prevent the Rodents from stealing the next elections, as they certainly fully intend to do.

Certainly nobody believes 80 million people in the country, not one of whom is an American, voted for a senile fool of a meat puppet and his cackling whore side kick.

The crimes of 2020 need to be punished and the American people need to be avenged.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 05:26:03 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2021, 02:53:50 am »
CNN's Dana Bash reported Thursday morning that former President Donald Trump is "more obsessed than ever with the 2020 election,"

It appears President Trump has a few things on his mind. Dana.  I look forward to your next report.

He's also given at least six, maybe more, interviews over the last week.  No need to wait for his rallies to know what's on his mind -- @libertybele  @corbe    happy77

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1400602047309914113

Jason Miller
@JasonMillerinDC

🚨FYI: President Trump’s speech to the NCGOP on Saturday night will begin at 7pm. Tune in!🚨

11:46 AM · Jun 3, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1400490337794236427

Jun 3, 2021

Jun 2, 2021

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E25W612XwAIhnZP?format=jpg&name=large

« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 03:04:47 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2021, 06:51:26 am »
There's no way he thinks he's going to move back into the White House next year if the audits go well. As usual, CNN is citing an utterly anonymous source and is even "paraphrasing" that dubious assertion by stating "he suggested recently to allies that their success could result in his return to the White House this year". Really?!?!? A source "suggested"?!?!?  How is that journalism? Its ludicrous...they are NOT citing an anonymous NON-source using a NON quote. its a joke.

President Trump is pushing these audits with good reason...and no doubt he's ticked off and disturbed at this electoral theft (treason really, if you want to be literal). But the media...CNN specifically...is desperate to paint this as a "crazed and defeated man pushing his crazed and radicalized allies to conduct bogus audits...in the aftermath of a violent Jan 6 coup attempt."  That's the narrative they're going with...and facts, truth and evidence be damned.
The more they try to marginalize the man for wanting a fair assessment of the elections, the more it convinces some of us that he's over the target.

It is all they have, to ridicule of demonize, but not to reply to the issue at hand.

It's the first sign there's something to what is being investigated.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis