Author Topic: Arizona Secretary of State Announces Candidacy for Democrat Nomination for Governor  (Read 4289 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Arizona Secretary of State Announces Candidacy for Democrat Nomination for Governor

Michael Patrick Leahy 3 Jun 2021

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs announced her candidacy Wednesday for the Democrat nomination for governor.

In her announcement, Hobbs continued her efforts to discredit the ongoing Arizona State Senate audit of the Maricopa County 2020 election results.

“I am running for Governor to deliver transparency, accountability, and results for Arizonans, just like I have done my whole career,” Hobbs said in a statement announcing her candidacy.

“Right now, our state government is being run by conspiracy theorists who are more focused on political posturing than getting things done, and that needs to change. As Governor, I will do what I have always done: put aside our differences and work to solve the serious problems facing Arizona,” Hobbs continued.

Hobbs is not the only Democrat running for governor, as ABC 15 reported:

Arizona State Treasurer Kimberly Yee and former Nogales Mayor Marco Lopez have also announced their intentions to run to be Arizona’s governor. On Tuesday, Kari Lake, a former news anchor in Phoenix, announced her candidacy.

Secretary Hobbs has become a vocal defender of the state’s 2020 election processes, frequently appearing on local and cable news programs, and a vocal critic of the Arizona State Senate’s audit, which continues at the Arizona State Fairgrounds.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/03/arizona-secretary-of-state-announces-candidacy-for-democrat-nomination-for-governor/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Let's hope the seemingly feeble AZ GOP can find a way to trounce her.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I am running for Governor to deliver transparency, accountability, and results for Arizonans, just like I have done my whole career

Now that's a knot of weasel words...

Reminds me of Clinton pointing at Helen Thomas and saying "I did not have sex with that woman..."
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If the Audit blows up in her face, this could be one of the shortest candidacies ever. 

Arizona has a "resign to run" Constitutional Amendment, but it has gone unenforced for decades.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: