Author Topic: NIH head clashes with MacCallum, rewrites history, tells her to move on: ‘I never rejected’ lab-leak  (Read 216 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NIH head clashes with MacCallum, rewrites history, tells her to move on: ‘I never rejected’ lab-leak theory
June 3, 2021 | Kay Apfel

Director of the National Institutes of Health Dr. Francis Collins appeared with Fox News’s Martha MacCallum to address the re-surfacing theory that the coronavirus escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China.

MacCallum asked Collins Wednesday about a correspondence between himself and Dr. Anthony Fauci that was released in an email dump of more than 4,000 emails obtained by BuzzFeed and The Washington Post through the Freedom of Information Act.

The email in question, entitled “conspiracy gains momentum,” was sent from Collins to Fauci in mid-April of 2020. Most of the email is redacted, but from what can be seen, Collins linked to a Mediaite story on Fox News’s Bret Baier’s breaking coverage that multiple sources had confirmed “there is increasing confidence that the virus — Covid-19 — started in a Wuhan lab.”

When pressed by MacCallum about the email, Collins responded, “I never thought, Martha, that an email only reported by the subject line would become a topic for Fox News afternoon programming, but here we are.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/03/nih-head-clashes-with-maccallum-rewrites-history-tells-her-to-move-on-i-never-rejected-lab-leak-theory-1083298/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34