Author Topic: Prime Minister Netanyahu warns of possible friction with U.S.  (Read 1232 times)

Offline libertybele

Prime Minister Netanyahu warns of possible friction with U.S.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has forewarned tensions with the U.S. as Joe Biden continues to appease the Iranian regime.

“If we have to choose…between friction with our great friend the United States and the elimination of the existential threat, the elimination of the existential threat is increasing,” he asserted. “It all must be done, all, to ensure that under no circumstances will Iran arm itself with nuclear weapons.”

On Tuesday, the Prime Minister appointed David Barnea as the new chief of the intelligence agency Mossad. He also declared that Israel will take a tougher stance on Iran and any others who works with the Ayatollahs.

Netanyahu went on to express his firm opposition against the Iran agreement that the Biden administration has been pushing for.

https://www.oann.com/prime-minister-netanyahu-warns-of-possible-friction-with-u-s/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu warns of possible friction with U.S.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 01:21:41 am »
Ben welcomed biden as the new president.  I don't know,  if that truly was done by him.  If he did that, here is your 'thank you'. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 02:07:04 am »
Ben welcomed biden as the new president.  I don't know,  if that truly was done by him.  If he did that, here is your 'thank you'.

https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1325302956363812864

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 02:56:39 am »

https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1325302956363812864

I saw his twitter, but was it really...HE?  I don't know for sure. (all things are possible ) But again, here is BEN'S, thank you.  I WAS REALLY SHOCKED, HE THINKS biden is a lawful president. Not. lol   I see, all people, in top positions can be azzholes! What did Ben think with O'BIDEN back in power?   HA! Obama pulling the string's of biden and SOROS puling Obama's strings.  biden was VP,  when BEN was so upset about all those lines in the sand with obama. Red line. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 04:09:41 am »
I saw his twitter, but was it really...HE? 

Yes, it's really Netanyahu's account .. if it had not been, we'd have heard about it.  NOTHING goes public with his name attached concerning the US without his knowledge, approval and usually his authorship.

@LegalAmerican

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 04:45:29 am »
Yes, it's really Netanyahu's account .. if it had not been, we'd have heard about it.  NOTHING goes public with his name attached concerning the US without his knowledge, approval and usually his authorship.

@LegalAmerican

Thank you.  Then I am very sad to find that out.  I believe you. 

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2021, 07:49:23 pm »
I saw his twitter, but was it really...HE?  I don't know for sure. (all things are possible ) But again, here is BEN'S, thank you.  I WAS REALLY SHOCKED, HE THINKS biden is a lawful president. Not. lol   I see, all people, in top positions can be azzholes! What did Ben think with O'BIDEN back in power?   HA! Obama pulling the string's of biden and SOROS puling Obama's strings.  biden was VP,  when BEN was so upset about all those lines in the sand with obama. Red line.

What's the Head of State supposed to do, something that the Vice President of the United States was too corrupt to do and challenge the fraudulent outcome of the most massive voter fraud operation in history?

That's not how international politics works.

Netanyahu was going to post congratulations to whoever was declared the winner, no matter who it was.

His personal feelings aren't relevant and he's mature enough to know this.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2021, 08:00:16 pm »
He's right about Iran.  Appeasement hasn't worked.  Iran is trying to establish Iranian Shia hegemony across the Middle East.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright