Author Topic: WATCH: LeQuit?: LeBron Walks Off Court Early As Lakers Get Their ‘Ass Kicked’  (Read 927 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: LeQuit?: LeBron Walks Off Court Early As Lakers Get Their ‘Ass Kicked’

AP 2 Jun 2021

PHOENIX — The Phoenix Suns made LeBron James look away.

Riding an orange wave of support in the desert, the Suns sent the four-time league MVP to the locker room early and took control of their first-round playoff series with a 115-85 dismantling of the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday night.

https://twitter.com/BarstoolBigCat/status/1399946366097494017

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/06/02/watch-lequit-lebron-walks-off-court-early-as-lakers-get-their-ass-kicked-by-suns/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
BLM. Black losers matter
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Some people just aren’t mentally equipped to be successful.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Doesn't matter to him.
He could quit sports today, and simply live off payoffs from his Chinese bosses.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

I'm quite tired of this roided up tool of China.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

Doesn't matter to him.
He could quit sports today, and simply live off payoffs from his Chinese bosses.
He doesn't need anymore payoffs from the Chinese. He's already got half a billion smackers living in a godawful, racist country that just doesn't give a poorly educated, half bright black man whose only skill is bouncing a basketball a chance.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

LeBron is a brand, not a great basketball player.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So the Lakers forfeited to the Suns?  OK.  I can live with that.  Phoenix will be destroyed in the next series, as usual by the Refs.  Refs being "on the take" is legal in the NBA.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

So the Lakers forfeited to the Suns?  OK.  I can live with that.  Phoenix will be destroyed in the next series, as usual by the Refs.  Refs being "on the take" is legal in the NBA.
All of these playoff series are jokes. The league tells the refs who will win, and thus shall it be. The league just couldn't function if LeBron and the Lakers didn't end up in the finals.

Offline goatprairie

LeBron is a brand, not a great basketball player.
He is a great basketball player....just a really lousy human being.

Offline mountaineer

Well, color me shocked. The NBA actually allowed the LeBrons (aka Lakers) to lose a playoff series last night to Phoenix.  Of course, LeCryBaby James walked off the court and didn't congratulate the Suns.
Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
·
6h
Luckily for LeBron he can make it to China now to shut up and dribble for Chairman Xi just in time for Space Jam 2 to debut in Beijing.
1:21 AM · Jun 4, 2021
:laugh:

Offline corbe

Glad the Rockets tanked the year made my decision to NOT watch them this year much, much easier.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He is a great basketball player....just a really lousy human being.

He's a trash thug, and is taking his stinking league down with him. Good riddance.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, the Greatest Basketball Player evah is a really poor sport?  This is my "shocked face":

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Is the NBA More Watchable With This Fraud Out?
by Bobby Burack
 about 19 hours ago
updated 40 minutes ago   
... Conventional wisdom says that losing the Lakers and LeBron James should hurt the interest in the NBA Playoffs and Finals, but I’m not so sure.

The NBA is bleeding viewers, setting more all-time lows than award shows, losing to old guys playing golf, and has a trajectory worse than CNN’s. Among the many reasons for the NBA’s embarrassing decline is its decision to go Joy Reid-radical and treating Chairman Xi like he’s Tony Soprano, both of which were initiated by LeBron James.

LeBron’s anger rose to its highest level in October 2019, when then-Rockets GM Daryl Morey said people in Hong Kong should have human rights. (What a thing to say!) LeBron told Morey to shut up, push his pen, and never dare speak a negative word about the Chinese Communist Party again.   ...

Even in the playoff games that didn’t feature the Lakers, I found it hard to invest myself in a tournament so focused on a man who used his 50 million Twitter followers to endanger the life of a heroic police officer because he didn’t like the officer’s white skin color.

To put into context just how damaging LeBron is off the court, he literally told his most dedicated followers that police are waking up in the morning to hunt black people like deer. That’s a lie. Either LeBron knows that and is a liar, or is too ignorant to do an ounce of research. Honestly, I’m not sure which is worse or more likely.  ...
More at Outkick