Author Topic: Major League Baseball team announces it will wear LGBTQ logo on caps and uniforms to honor Pride Mon  (Read 2305 times)

Offline corbe

No Trannies. No watchie.   

Mostly Beautiful, Talented women in short skirts, granted there are some fat Koreans. @Wingnut
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

Mostly Beautiful, Talented women in short skirts, granted there are some fat Koreans.
Just a few, but there's also the lovely So Yeon Ryu, Hee Young Park or Min Jee Lee (Australian of Korean descent). Have an open mind!

Here's the TV schedule:
Thursday, June 3: 7-11 p.m. ET (Golf Channel)
Friday, June 4: 7-11 p.m. (Golf Channel)
Saturday, June 5: 2-5 p.m. (NBC); 5-10 p.m. (Golf Channel)
Sunday, June 6: 3-7 p.m. (NBC)

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

I do have an open mind I will be watching this weekend on NBC (I don't get the Golf Channel) @mountaineer 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
   I do have an open mind I will be watching this weekend on NBC (I don't get the Golf Channel) @mountaineer

So you've given up on wardrobe malfunctions in women's beach volleyball?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 10:52:52 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So you've given up on wardrobe malfunctions is women's beach volleyball?

Prolly not.  They play with bigger balls.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So you've given up on wardrobe malfunctions in women's beach volleyball?

Everybody watches NASCAR for the crashes. Dood....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

Believe me Sex is the furthest thing from my mind. till July.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I heard about this while in the car today.

Didn't surprise me at all, that it was the San Francisco Giants.

San Francisco's gay community has had a profound positive economic impact.  They are/were the original 'Pioneers' who reclaimed the magnificent brownstones and Victorians with wrap-around porches and all that filigree bullshit.    :laugh:

...at a time when you wouldn't dare venture outside your house after dusk.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Only one team? Surprised Manfred hasn't made it mandatory for all 30.  *****rollingeyes*****

The worst part is, the alphabet soup lobby is already sick of it. They know full well that it's all a crass money grab.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
   It all went downhill when the NFL started wearing pink for Breast Cancer, which I suppose none of them had.
I don't know about that, corbe. I've seen a few defensive tackles shirtless and it's not outside the realm of possibility.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   I've only watched the 2017 Astros steal the World Series since they went on strike in 94-95, same for NFL and EVEN the NBA.  I only watch the PGA and LPGA now.

Screw the rest of them.

@corbe

I kinda like wimmins nekkid mud wrasslin,but that's it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   It all went downhill when the NFL started wearing pink for Breast Cancer, which I suppose none of them had.

@corbe

You are missinformed. Men can get breast cancer,too.

We ALL have breasts. It's just rare for males to develop breast cancer,but it can happen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

@corbe

You are missinformed. Men can get breast cancer,too.

We ALL have breasts. It's just rare for males to develop breast cancer,but it can happen.

Absolutely!! My father died from breast cancer and it had metastasized to his lungs.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.