Author Topic: Early 2024 war: RNC warns presidential debate commission GOP candidates will be no-shows if rules do  (Read 295 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Early 2024 war: RNC warns presidential debate commission GOP candidates will be no-shows if rules don’t change
June 2, 2021 | Tom Tillison

The surest sign that presidential debates are not fair is that while many on the right complain about how they are structured, the left is largely content with how things are, and the Republican Party is taking action to address some obvious concerns.

Warning that she may advise future presidential candidates against participating in debates, Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel sent a letter to the Commission on Presidential Debates calling for significant changes.

Billed as a “nonpartisan” forum, the commission has been responsible for holding presidential and vice presidential debates since 1988.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/02/rnc-warns-presidential-debate-commission-gop-candidates-will-be-no-shows-if-rules-dont-change-1082679/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online cato potatoe

They need to remove the audience from the primary debates, be very selective with debate moderators, and forego any general election debates.  We know the game is rigged to demonize conservatives - time to play smart.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As far as I am concerned every presidential debate since 1992 has been overtly influenced toward the democrats by the left leaning MSM.

It went on before of course, but 1992-now, they don't even hide their bias.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The Debate Circuses?

The GOP should flatly refuse any debate "moderated" by ANYONE associated with Fake News.

Period.

The Rodents want a debate? 

Fine.

Use Thomas Sowell as a moderator.  It would be racist to object.

Use Mark Levin as a moderator.  It would be anti-semitic to object.

Use Bongino as a moderator.   He's a military veteran and it would be unpatriotic to object.

Use me as a moderator.  If someone objects, they don't like huskies.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
They need to remove the audience from the primary debates, be very selective with debate moderators, and forego any general election debates.  We know the game is rigged to demonize conservatives - time to play smart.

Agreed.  There's no need for an audience, which is nothing more than a bunch of partisans picked by the candidates.   They add nothing.

Reject all Rodent "moderators".  They even feed the Rodent candidate the questions ahead of time.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.