Author Topic: Secret Service rescued Hunter Biden from purported hotel drug binge  (Read 583 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Secret Service rescued Hunter Biden from purported hotel drug binge
by Tori Richards, Investigative Reporter |
 | June 02, 2021 07:26 AM

LOS ANGELES — A high-ranking U.S. Secret Service agent was tasked with keeping tabs on a reluctant Hunter Biden while he was holed up in a Los Angeles hotel room during his self-professed cocaine binge time period, text messages obtained by the Washington Examiner show.

“As your friend we need to resolve this in the immediate. Call the front desk now H or I will have to assume you are in danger and we will have to make them give us keys,” texted Robert Savage, supervising agent of the Secret Service’s Los Angeles office.

When Biden didn’t appear, Savage tersely texted: “We’re at your door. Open it.”

Biden said in a CBS interview that he spent the years before his 2019 marriage “on my hands and knees, picking through rugs, smoking anything that even remotely resembled crack cocaine. I probably smoked more Parmesan cheese than anyone you know.”

On May 24, 2018, he was living in Los Angeles. At the time, Joe Biden was the former vice president and no longer had Secret Service protection. Neither did his son Hunter. At 6:37 p.m., the following text exchange occurred between Savage and Hunter Biden, using the code word “Celtic,” which meant Joe Biden:

Savage: "H- I’m in the lobby, come down. Thanks, Rob."

Biden: "5 minutes."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/secret-service-aids-hunter-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Secret Service rescued Hunter Biden from purported hotel drug binge
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 07:17:05 pm »
Joe Biden was the former vice president and no longer had Secret Service protection. Neither did his son Hunter.
And yet, curiously, these clowns covered up for the pedo and the doper, for some reason.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Secret Service rescued Hunter Biden from purported hotel drug binge
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 09:17:28 pm »
That's what a sponsor is for.  You are supposed to call him before you relapse again.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright