Author Topic: Founder Of Black Lives Matter In St. Paul: ‘I Resigned’ After ‘I Learned The Ugly Truth’ As ‘Insider  (Read 101 times)

rangerrebew

Founder Of Black Lives Matter In St. Paul: ‘I Resigned’ After ‘I Learned The Ugly Truth’ As ‘Insider’
By  Daily Wire News

May 30, 2021   DailyWire.com

Rashard Turner, the founder of a Black Lives Matter chapter in St. Paul, Minnesota, revealed in a video published last week that he quit the organization after he “learned the ugly truth” while being an insider in the far-left group.

Turner made the remarks in a video published by TakeCharge, a black-led organization that rejects critical race theory and woke culture.

In the video, Turner says in part:

I was born in Minneapolis in 1985. We called the north side home at that time, 18th and Queen. When I was two years old, my father was shot and killed. My mother wasn’t able to take care of me. So I was raised by my grandparents. They told me that if I was going to change my life for the better, education was the answer. So I worked hard in school, I got into Hamlin University and earned a college degree, first in my family. Then I went on to earn a master’s in education from St. Mary’s University of Minnesota. I am living proof that no matter your start life, quality education is a pathway to success. I want the same success for our children in our communities. That’s why in 2015, I was a founder of Black Lives Matter in St. Paul. I believed the organization stood for exactly what the name implies, black lives do matter.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/founder-of-black-lives-matter-in-st-paul-i-resigned-after-i-learned-the-ugly-truth-as-insider