Author Topic: Joe Biden: ‘Terrorism from White Supremacy’ the ‘Most Lethal Threat to the Homeland’  (Read 1810 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: ‘Terrorism from White Supremacy’ the ‘Most Lethal Threat to the Homeland’

Charlie Spiering 1 Jun 2021

President Joe Biden asserted Tuesday that terrorism from white supremacy was “the most lethal threat” facing the United States.

Biden spoke about the threat of white supremacy during a speech in Tulsa marking the 100th anniversary of the 1921 race massacre in the Greenwood neighborhood.

“According to the intelligence community, terrorism from white supremacy is the most lethal threat to the homeland today,” Biden said. “Not ISIS. Not Al Qaeda. White supremacists.”

Biden was likely referring to a statement from acting U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf, who told members of Congress that white supremacy was “the most persistent and lethal threat” to the United States in September 2020. In October 2020, DHS released a report showing that white supremacist extremism accounted for more fatal attacks than any other domestic violent extremist group since 2018.

Biden revisited the massacre of the black community in Tulsa to show the long history of white supremacists in the country — comparing it to the clash between the protesters in Charlottesville.

“What happened in Greenwood was an act of hate and domestic terrorism, with a through-line that exists today,” he said. “Just close your eyes and remember what you saw in Charlottesville four years ago on television.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/01/joe-biden-terrorism-from-white-supremacy-the-most-lethal-threat-to-the-homeland/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Charlottesville was another set up by SOROS.  BOTH SIDES were sponsored by him. Jason Kessler did it for SOROS. KESSLER ALSO DID THE O.W.S. for SOROS. As usual some innocent persons got caught up in it.  One woman died from heart attack and they blamed a young man, trying to get away from people pounding, hammering his car.  He went backwards, with his car. He is now in jail.  Just like that 17 year old, STOPPING RIOTERS, was attacked and about to be shot, when HE shot first.  Now, they are hounding him!  ALL IS BACKWARDS.

“What happened in Greenwood was an act of hate and domestic terrorism, with a through-line that exists today,” he said. “Just close your eyes and remember what you saw in Charlottesville four years ago on television.”

Offline LegalAmerican

Can I post my Officer Tatum video, about TULSA?  IT WAS A LIE.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Did I miss something? Was there a black community massacred by whites in Charlottesville?

Those wacky whites, always burning stuff and looting minority owned businesses. There oughta be a law.

I think lying Democrats, ever trying to divide this nation's people are the single biggest threat to America today.

Prove me wrong, Slow Joe.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

Did I miss something? Was there a black community massacred by whites in Charlottesville?

Those wacky whites, always burning stuff and looting minority owned businesses. There oughta be a law.

I think lying Democrats, ever trying to divide this nation's people are the single biggest threat to America today.

Excellent !   888high58888

Offline skeeter

Clearly you're using an outdated interpretation of 'terrorism' and of 'white supremacy'. Both have done been redefined. New definitions:

Terrorism = opposition to oppressive rat policies
White supremacy = traditional patriotism, conservatism

And we already know you don't hafta be white to be a white supremacist.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 07:03:37 pm by skeeter »

Offline mountaineer

Darn white supremacists.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1400093544648413196

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
So tired of this bullsh*t rhetoric.  Sad to see so many Americans buy into this crap.  Our country is in serious trouble.  We are not teaching our children anything, not geography, history, and now math is racist.  Soon, we may just end schooling all together.

Offline Smokin Joe

So tired of this bullsh*t rhetoric.  Sad to see so many Americans buy into this crap.  Our country is in serious trouble.  We are not teaching our children anything, not geography, history, and now math is racist.  Soon, we may just end schooling all together.
With the thought from Mark Twain: "Never let your schooling interfere with your education.", schooling will continue. It is (real) education which suffers.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The most lethal threat to this nation are the Democommies.  People best awaken before it is too late!!!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The Rodents openly stealing an election, visible live on TV in real-time, is the greatest threat the American experiment has ever faced.

The Rodent's street thugs are only one aspect of this crime.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline libertybele

Joe needs to take a good long look in the mirror.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You know when life is really crazy.
Actual real KKK racists call mom and pop grandma, racists?
What the Hell is going on? What is wrong with America?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

You know when life is really crazy.
Actual real KKK racists call mom and pop grandma, racists?
What the Hell is going on? What is wrong with America?
It has gotten all bassackwards.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

The most lethal threat to this nation are the Democommies.  People best awaken before it is too late!!!

Does not matter.  2/3rd s of people have an a mental disorder.  That leaves  1/3rd SANE.  Sane are not in control.

AOC AND OMAR MURDER PEOPLE.  (Check it out with Ted Cruz).