Author Topic: Joe Biden Interrupts Tulsa Speech to ‘Make Sure that Two Girls Got Ice Cream’  (Read 812 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Charlie Spiering 1 Jun 2021

President Joe Biden interrupted a speech in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Tuesday to speak to two young girls in the audience.

Biden made a face and pointed at the two young girls and said, “I have got to make one check here” and left the stage to walk into the crowd.

When he returned to the podium, Biden continued, “I just had to make sure that two girls got ice cream when this was over.”

The crowd laughed.

“Imagine how excited you would be when you are four, almost five-years-old, coming to hear a president speak,” he said. “My lord. In my faith, we call that purgatory.”

Biden spoke in Tulsa to recognize the 100 year anniversary of the massacre in the Greenwood neighborhood in Tulsa in 1921.

“The events we speak of today took place 100 years ago, and yet I’m the first president in 100 years to come to Tulsa,” Biden said, apparently forgetting that former President Donald Trump held a campaign rally in Tulsa in June 2020. Former President George H.W. Bush also visited Tulsa in 1992.

After the speech, Biden again walked over to the two girls and spoke briefly with them and their mother before exiting the room.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/01/joe-biden-interrupts-tulsa-speech-to-make-sure-that-two-girls-got-ice-cream/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The crowd laughed.

I fail to see the humor..these two cute little girls caught his eye..he is sick!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Once more... "How much for the little girls?"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

Once more... "How much for the little girls?"

« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 10:09:15 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As the MSM complictly looks the other way.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I fail to see the humor..these two cute little girls caught his eye..he is sick!
I agree. Bet he would give them all the ice cream they can eat if they let him sniff their hair...
(and if they rub his legs in the pool)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I agree. Bet he would give them all the ice cream they can eat if they let him sniff their hair...
(and if they rub his legs in the pool)

Or comment like he did a few days ago, about how they cross their legs.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'll give the old coot the benefit of the doubt on this one.

They're absolutely adorable.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'll give the old coot the benefit of the doubt on this one.

They're absolutely adorable.

Not me...not knowing his past...
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Goes Full Leroy Jenkins in a Race-Baiting Speech, Creeps on Young Girls Again

excerpt:

Of course, no Biden speech would be complete without him creeping on young girls. His obsession with getting ice cream continues.

This is just weird. Stop asking little girls if they want to get ice cream. This is like the third time in two weeks Biden has done this, including posing with a teenager last Friday at an ice cream shop. Biden also recently commented on a very young girl’s legs, claiming that she looked like she was 19. Our president is a creeper and it’s getting more and more apparent.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/01/joe-biden-goes-full-leroy-jenkins-in-a-race-baiting-speech-creeps-on-young-girls-again-n389881
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 11:25:01 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Pedo Joe strikes again.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Not me...not knowing his past...

:thumbsup:

(pervert same as Hunter. We saw some of what was on Hunter laptop).

Offline LegalAmerican

Joe Biden Goes Full Leroy Jenkins in a Race-Baiting Speech, Creeps on Young Girls Again

excerpt:

Of course, no Biden speech would be complete without him creeping on young girls. His obsession with getting ice cream continues.

This is just weird. Stop asking little girls if they want to get ice cream. This is like the third time in two weeks Biden has done this, including posing with a teenager last Friday at an ice cream shop. Biden also recently commented on a very young girl’s legs, claiming that she looked like she was 19. Our president is a creeper and it’s getting more and more apparent.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/01/joe-biden-goes-full-leroy-jenkins-in-a-race-baiting-speech-creeps-on-young-girls-again-n389881

NOT...'my president'.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is not Biden's place to accost young girls and give them ice cream.
No other President ever, would ever do this.
As with all of Biden's pedophilic come-ons, the question everyone has is, Why don't the parents intervene?
The parents should say, If we want them to have ice cream, we will take care of it.
Ice cream for little girls is none of Joe's business.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yes, Joe Biden has a sick, perverted obsession with children. 

But, let's not lose sight of his other obsession --- this one will get a lot of folks killed and imprisoned.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1399837556796276742

Offline rustynail

But, let's not lose sight of his other obsession --- this one will get a lot of folks killed and imprisoned.

Agreed.  His quotes about 'white supremacy' are very disturbing.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1399837556796276742

Online mountaineer

He wants a race war ...

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1399831108427059201
That's where this constant branding of all white non-Democrats as racists, bigots, white supremacists, Nazis, etc., is leading.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org