Author Topic: WATCH: Palestinian Government Releases Video of People Trampling American Flag  (Read 525 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Palestinian Government Releases Video of People Trampling American Flag

Joel B. Pollak 1 Jun 2021

The Palestinian Authority (PA) government courted by President Joe Biden with hundreds of millions of U.S. taxpayer dollars released a music video last month encouraging Palestinians to step on the U.S. and Israeli flags.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p319gZJZVoY

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2021/06/01/watch-palestinian-government-releases-video-of-people-trampling-american-flag/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Watching the video would be redundant.  We already saw the Animalstinians dancing in the street and handing out candy to celebrate 3,000 Americans being killed by Moslem fanatics, in 2001.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Exactly like Iran, Democrats believe that if we give them another hundred billion dollars they will suddenly change and love America.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I remember when a Pakistani of average Pakistani intelligence set a US flag on fire after 9-11.   

Being of average intelligence for a Pakistani, he set himself on fire, too.   Almost as funny as when that Aunty Fa clown set his feet on fire and the video was set to music.

If the "Palestinians" want to trample or burn a US flag, that's fine.   Make a note of it, move on to the important work of wresting control of the House and Senate from the corrupt political parties that have stolen the voice of Americans in their own government.

With Americans in charge of Congress, the folly of sending the money of US taxpayers born in 2035 to our enemies today will end, abruptly.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Exactly like Iran, Democrats believe that if we give them another hundred billion dollars they will suddenly change and love America.

What the Rodents believe is that if they can send $100,000 million US taxpayer dollars to our enemies today, those enemies will recognize the Democrats, the enemy of their enemy (us) will be glad to get a billion or so back through hidden channels, so they can steal some more elections to ship our enemies more cash later.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline LegalAmerican

Watching the video would be redundant.  We already saw the Animalstinians dancing in the street and handing out candy to celebrate 3,000 Americans being killed by Moslem fanatics, in 2001.

:thumbsup:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What the Rodents believe is that if they can send $100,000 million US taxpayer dollars to our enemies today, those enemies will recognize the Democrats, the enemy of their enemy (us) will be glad to get a billion or so back through hidden channels, so they can steal some more elections to ship our enemies more cash later.
I have always said that what is called 'Foreign Aid/Foreign Assistance/International Assistance/etc...' is all just a huge government run money laundering scheme. I agree that most of the politicians, on both sides, that approve this crap are getting a cut of it back though unknown kickback channels.

Give me 100 million dollars, which do not belong to you anyway, and I will give you 10 million of it back which will belong to you.
It is a way to empty America's treasury into the pockets of politicians all done under the table.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 01:25:46 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.