Author Topic: Michael Flynn blasts media manipulation after he’s accused of encouraging a ‘coup’, could face charg  (Read 218 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Flynn blasts media manipulation after he’s accused of encouraging a ‘coup’, could face charges
June 1, 2021 | Kay Apfel

Former national security advisor and retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn could face charges after saying a military coup, similar to the one in Myanmar “should” happen here in the United States.

Flynn issued a strong clarification Monday after he came under fire for making the remark at the “For God & and Country Patriot Roundup” event reportedly organized by QAnon supporters in Dallas, Texas this weekend. His comments came after an audience member asked, “I want to know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?”

The questions elicited cheers from the crowd, as evidenced in a video that was shared on social media.

After the crowd quieted, Flynn responded, “No reason, I mean, it should happen here.”

https://twitter.com/MC_Hyperbole/status/1399129297240084489

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/01/michael-flynn-blasts-media-manipulation-after-hes-accused-of-encouraging-a-coup-could-face-charges-1082353/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Didn't we just have four years of democraps in all walks of life, including the congress and senate, advocating for the military to overthrow the bad bad Orange Man? I can't seem to recall anyone on the left like Cheney getting the hair on their backs up over it when it happened............repeatedly. In fact as I recall they took pleasure in pointing out how they would support it.