Author Topic: Does Anyone Actually Like Adam Schiff? ..Derek Hunter  (Read 675 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Does Anyone Actually Like Adam Schiff? ..Derek Hunter
« on: June 01, 2021, 01:56:49 pm »
Does Anyone Actually Like Adam Schiff?
Derek Hunter

Posted: Jun 01, 2021 12:01 AM

There are some Members of Congress you see and think, “I get it, I can see how that person got elected.” Either they’re charismatic, smart, attractive, have that “it” factor, or some combination of those traits and you get it. Then there are some who have you thinking they made some kind of deal with the devil to get there – personality-less, weird, creepy, almost soulless people who’d say or do anything if it helped them, even a little. California Congressman Adam Schiff is the perfect example of that.

He hasn’t been in the news much, which should tell you something about all the allegations he threw around during the Trump administration. For someone who swore the Russian government had installed a puppet in the White House, it’s a bit odd that he’d drop all investigations into it the second he had a President in the White House who’d offer up access to any and everything within the executive branch, doesn’t it?

Of course, he was lying. That’s what he does, lies are his water. But you can’t help but think about this guy and wonder how he got there. Who ran against him in the past? I get that his district is liberal, so the odds of them electing a Republican are slim, but what about the primary? Did he run against a pervert? It’s California, being a pervert would probably be a plus.

What kind of character flaws or personality defects could his opponents have had that would lead the people of his district to think “Adam Schiff is my guy!”?

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/06/01/does-anyone-actually-like-adam-schiff-n2590260
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Does Anyone Actually Like Adam Schiff? ..Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2021, 02:17:30 pm »
His minor "Slave Boy Toys" like him fine.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2021, 02:28:09 pm »
What kind of character flaws or personality defects could his opponents have had that would lead the people of his district to think “Adam Schiff is my guy!”?

I have been asking this for years...what kind of a person votes for a person like Schiff!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2021, 02:41:01 pm »
His CHICOM masters like him just fine I imagine.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2021, 03:27:49 pm »
You just know the boy was stuffed into a school locker with a used Tampon after a good old "swirlie" in the boys room.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2021, 03:38:10 pm »
Adam Schiff seems like the type of guy you'd invite to something, but intentionally put the wrong date or location on it so he doesn't ruin the real party.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2021, 10:26:09 pm »
Adam Schiff seems like the type of guy you'd invite to something, but intentionally put the wrong date or location on it so he doesn't ruin the real party.
He's the kind of guy I would tell that the party was at The Blue Oyster Bar, except he would probably really enjoy it there.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2021, 10:44:00 pm »
Schiff looks like a sex gimp naturally, even with no costume.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2021, 12:37:41 am »
Schiff looks like a sex gimp naturally, even with no costume.

Trump shits bigger than Schifft. 

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2021, 12:39:16 am »
 Is this a joke?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2021, 12:45:48 am »
@Cyber Liberty

I have studied Schiff's life in the past.  He is not gay.  He keeps getting elected by starting investigations, thus keeping his name recognized in his district.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2021, 12:51:09 am »
@Cyber Liberty

I have studied Schiff's life in the past.  He is not gay.  He keeps getting elected by starting investigations, thus keeping his name recognized in his district.

You missed something.  He's as gay as a three-dollar bill, and owns the downtown LA Standard Hotel.  It's gay pedo central.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2021, 01:32:46 am »
You just know the boy was stuffed into a school locker with a used Tampon after a good old "swirlie" in the boys room.

With a head like that, with those popped out eyes?   Swirlies are a guaranteed part of his upbringing.

I'm pretty sure his mother wouldn't let him go to school without one.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2021, 07:11:33 am »
His minor "Slave Boy Toys" like him fine.

"Liddle kids"?

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2021, 12:21:48 pm »
You missed something.  He's as gay as a three-dollar bill, and owns the downtown LA Standard Hotel.  It's gay pedo central.

True Dat!
Little Schifft is a prima facia case for being "Born Gay" as opposed to being sucked into the life style.