Author Topic: Wayne Allyn Root: Game changer idea for President Trump  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Mesaclone

Wayne Allyn Root: Game changer idea for President Trump
« on: May 31, 2021, 03:53:15 pm »
https://www.creators.com/read/wayne-allyn-root/05/21/the-game-changer-from-my-exclusive-interview-with-former-president-donald-j-trump

This really would be a game changer...Trump as Speaker of the House from 2022-2024 stops the Biden agenda in its tracks and gives the President a great forum from which to lead the party and the country into 2024 and beyond.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Wayne Allyn Root: Game changer idea for President Trump
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 04:54:03 pm »
Why not just imagine Trump as God with a Magic Wand?

He's not going to run for Congress, and I don't believe Congress has ever invited an outsider to be Speaker.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 10:27:46 pm »
Why not just imagine Trump as God with a Magic Wand?

He's not going to run for Congress, and I don't believe Congress has ever invited an outsider to be Speaker.

I'd argue that he MIGHT...though its probably unlikely.....so not sure what magic wands and god have to do with anything. And I'd also argue that...at this point...he's no "outsider". He's the defacto leader of the party with support from about 85% of voting Republicans.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 10:29:05 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 10:49:49 pm »
I'd argue that he MIGHT...though its probably unlikely.....so not sure what magic wands and god have to do with anything. And I'd also argue that...at this point...he's no "outsider". He's the defacto leader of the party with support from about 85% of voting Republicans.

I don't think he has the right skill set t be a Speaker of the House.  It involves massaging of egos, and he'd be abysmal at that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2021, 10:56:15 pm »
I don't think he has the right skill set t be a Speaker of the House.  It involves massaging of egos, and he'd be abysmal at that.

That's putting it extremely mildly...

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2021, 12:00:06 am »

It also involves understanding legislative procedure.  He would be better at massaging egos........
James 1:20

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2021, 12:46:43 am »
It also involves understanding legislative procedure. Hu  He would be better at massaging egos........

Ouch!  And true.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2021, 07:56:48 pm »
Why not just imagine Trump as God with a Magic Wand? He's not going to run for Congress and I don't believe Congress has ever invited an outsider to be Speaker.
-------------------------------------
While our media headlines yap daily and ever loudly, about the disintegration raging
across several components of our public life; Trump's Apostles are busy conjuring
up magical fantasies birthed by the likes of Curley, Larry and Moe; a world their
Dear Leader might actualize. Why of course.
In the interim our Plain People become ever more alienated/estranged from our governance.
However reality intrudes, as Dannemora is highly likely Trump's next stop rather than
Speaker of the House.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 08:00:51 pm by Absalom »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2021, 08:15:29 pm »
-------------------------------------
While our media headlines yap daily and ever loudly, about the disintegration raging
across several components of our public life; Trump's Apostles are busy conjuring
up magical fantasies birthed by the likes of Curley, Larry and Moe; a world their
Dear Leader might actualize. Why of course.
In the interim our Plain People become ever more alienated/estranged from our governance.
However reality intrudes, as Dannemora is highly likely Trump's next stop rather than
Speaker of the House.

The hate eats at your mind a little every day.  You should give that up.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2021, 08:48:32 pm »
The hate eats at your mind a little every day.  You should give that up.
---------------------------------
Nothing to do w/hate.
It's termed reality rather than Trump as House Speaker!
Try it a second or two.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2021, 09:37:36 pm »
---------------------------------
Nothing to do w/hate.
It's termed reality rather than Trump as House Speaker!
Try it a second or two.

I "try it" every day.  It comes with the job.  If you don't "hate" all things Trump, you are operating on a definition of "hate" with which I was previously unfamiliar.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2021, 01:35:57 am »
I "try it" every day.  It comes with the job.  If you don't "hate" all things Trump, you are operating on a definition of "hate" with which I was previously unfamiliar.
---------------------
Then you're unfamiliar which ain't a sin.   

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2021, 01:55:26 am »
It also involves understanding legislative procedure.  He would be better at massaging egos........
I disagree. One of the things Trump did wrong, IMO, was allow himself to be bound by the legislative process while his opponents ran roughshod over them. His actions concerning the census and border wall funding are two good examples.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2021, 02:07:47 am »
I disagree. One of the things Trump did wrong, IMO, was allow himself to be bound by the legislative process while his opponents ran roughshod over them. His actions concerning the census and border wall funding are two good examples.

I have not thought of it that way; you could be onto something.  But I have to wonder whether even a fictional Speaker Donald Trump could get legislative procedure changed.  I do *not* think he could ignore or circumvent it, but maybe I'm thinking in too narrow a lane.  Wouldn't be the first time.
James 1:20

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2021, 07:22:48 am »

Have none of you listened to him talk?  lol. ALL HE DOES.....IS MASSAGE EGOS'.   He thanks everyone profusely for their work, (even that it was HE behind all the ideas and push). POTUS TRUMP...THANKS EVERYONE...ELSE.  How good they are, what a great job they did, what a great guy, what a good friend,   thank you, thank  you.  The problem is: some people actually believe THEY deserve the praise and not that POTUS TRUMP is being gracious.  lol lol.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2021, 07:42:33 am »

Yes. I agree, but we have Lindsey Graham and guys like McConnell and Grassley..who do not want to lose ANY of their power and they THREATENED POTUS TRUMP.  THEY PLAYED HIM.  GRAHAM. "HELL TO PAY, IF POTUS FIRED SESSIONS"
He thought congress was for helping people and America.  That is was love of country is why, they are there.  At least the republicans. We found out different.

He ran on following the constitution and working with congress.  He did not know, HOW DEEP THE CORRUPTION ..IS. 

Then, he kept his word, on what he wanted to do.  The LAW and ORDER president.  THE LEFT WAS ALREADY LYING ABOUT WHAT HE WAS SAYING AND DOING,   So for him to do what LEFTS, DEMON-RATS WERE DOING, WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT FODDER for media and lying congress.  Gave them ACTUAL reasons for impeachment.  The two phony impeach. were, acquitted, but LEFTS want to bring those up, as another smear.  The DIRTY DOZEN, (all republicans)  already thought he had 'too much power'.  Rand Paul was one of them, regarding border emergency.  I am SURE, now PAUL has a change of mind after his attacks by mobs and leftist neighbor. etc.

We can't even trust Supreme Court. Now a military marxist (PENTAGON) is purging all RIGHTS and conservatives, from military. PERSONAL VENDETTA.   ALL IS...GONE.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2021, 02:50:59 pm »

Better qualify that 85 %. Not 85% of the RINOS currently in office. Not Conservatives or Patriot's because they are not Republicans. Not Independents.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2021, 03:07:38 pm »

He should have become a dictator like Obama and Clinton and Kamel's Ass?

He did the right thing.

Where he failed was in his choice of advisors.    Sessions should have been fired the day he refused to fire that fake Special Counsel "investigating" the fake Russia nonsnse, for example.   He should have fired the Attorneys General, one every day, until he got one who agreed to prosecute Hillary, Comey and the rest.

He did not have legislative authority.   He should have had the Department of Justice investigating the RINOs.   

He had the authority of the Executive Branch.   He didn't use it as firmly as he could have.

As president he could have opposed the selection of RINO Ryan as Speaker.   It may not have altered the House's selection, but neither would it have changed what RINO Ryan was going to do.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2021, 03:20:46 pm »

He had the authority of the Executive Branch.   He didn't use it as firmly as he could have.

This was my point. Instead he deferred to the legislative process, undoubtedly at the urging of his advisors.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 03:32:49 pm by skeeter »

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2021, 05:55:21 pm »
This was my point. Instead he deferred to the legislative process, undoubtedly at the urging of his advisors.

Agreed.   Some of his advisors were good, like whoever it was that directed him to use DOD funds to keep building the Wall.

But he was nowhere near aggressive enough when it came to fighting the Deep State.   The next American president, if there ever is another, needs to go medieval.