Author Topic: Biden vs. Alzheimers  (Read 632 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden vs. Alzheimers
« on: May 31, 2021, 12:38:23 pm »
May 31, 2021
Biden vs. Alzheimers
By James Nollet

In the week leading up to Memorial Day 2021, President Biden made a number of incredibly stupid remarks.  Among the ridiculous Bidenisms were these:

At the 27:25 mark of his speech of May 27 at Cuyahoga Community College in Ohio, Biden ran into his usual problem with grade school arithmetic by being unable to manipulate two-digit whole numbers, saying, “As my mother would say, ‘Who died and left them boss?’ (laughter).  Well, I'm serious about it.  Now, so you got over 50% (of corporate profits) goin' to stock buy-backs, and the other percent, I think it's 42% -- ah, g-g-let me see, 56 -- it's, forty uh-h-h -- no; it's 38%, goes, to, um, dividends...”
    The following day at another speech, at Joint Base Langley Eustis, Virginia, Biden’s inner Creepy Joe went on display again.  On this occasion he slipped his teleprompter leash long enough to verbally ogle an underage girl whom the New York Post reported as “appear(ing) to be (of) elementary school age.”
    The girl’s entire family (parents and two brothers) preceded Biden to the podium where her mother introduced him.  After they returned to their seats and during the speech, Biden went off-script long enough to address the little girl directly.

“I, uh, love those barrettes in your hair, man. I tell you what, I look at her; she looks like she’s 19 years old, sittin’ there with her, like a little lady with her legs crossed.”

Biden held a meeting at the FEMA National Response Coordination Center earlier in the week.  While attempting to read from printed notes, Biden stumbled:
    “Duh, there’s, you know, there to be, you know, beginning, uh, this effort ta for 2021 is, uh, I think we’ve learned a few lessons from last year as well.  There’s help as soo we we there, you know, being there to help uh clear roads, rebuilt uh main streets, uh, and so that families can get back to their lives -- that’s what FEMA does every single day.”

What does that mean?  And if I were a cabinet-level official in attendance, would the expression “the 25th Amendment” suddenly and spontaneously pop into my head?

But just as Casanova’s problem was too many women and not enough time, my problem here is, too many great Bidenisms last week and not enough column inch space to include all of them.  I have to leave out some good ones, but I think the absolute best Bidenism of the week occurred at the 23:26 mark of Biden’s Cuyahoga Community College speech: “Folks, diseases like Alzheimer's, diabetes, cancers, they're all on the cusp of being able to be dealt with.  You know, if we don't do something about Alzheimer's in America, every single, solitary, hospital bed that exists in America, as the nurses can tell you, every single one, will be occupied in the next 15 years with an Alzheimer's patient. every one, costing us an excess of a trillion dollars.“

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/biden_vs_alzheimers.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Re: Biden vs. Alzheimers
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 01:54:33 pm »
May 31, 2021
Biden vs. Alzheimers
By James Nollet

In the week leading up to Memorial Day 2021, President Biden made a number of incredibly stupid remarks.  Among the ridiculous Bidenisms were these:

What does that mean?  And if I were a cabinet-level official in attendance, would the expression “the 25th Amendment” suddenly and spontaneously pop into my head?

But just as Casanova’s problem was too many women and not enough time, my problem here is, too many great Bidenisms last week and not enough column inch space to include all of them.  I have to leave out some good ones, but I think the absolute best Bidenism of the week occurred at the 23:26 mark of Biden’s Cuyahoga Community College speech: “Folks, diseases like Alzheimer's, diabetes, cancers, they're all on the cusp of being able to be dealt with.  You know, if we don't do something about Alzheimer's in America, every single, solitary, hospital bed that exists in America, as the nurses can tell you, every single one, will be occupied in the next 15 years with an Alzheimer's patient. every one, costing us an excess of a trillion dollars.“

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/biden_vs_alzheimers.html
When he "became" president, I gave him 6 months before being removed.  Actually he looks much better than I thought he would.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 06:06:11 pm »
When he "became" president, I gave him 6 months before being removed.  Actually he looks much better than I thought he would.
Never underestimate the short term benefits and a ability of massive quantities of pharmaceuticals to hide a debilitating mental decline..............occasionally.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 07:30:45 pm »
The Important Parts:

Amendment XXV
1: In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

2: Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

3: Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

4: Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

So...Jill Biden, at any time after Kamel's Butt declares Senile Biden the Usurper is incapable of fulfilling the duties of betrayal and destruction Biden is currently embarked upon for the Rodents, decides that her brain-dying clown is indeed more capable of destroying the US than Kamel's Butt, she can arrange to have the usurpation of the Usurper by the Usurperette declared invalid and then it's up to the Congress to decide which is more capable of doing the greater betrayals...

...and it will take 1/3 of the REPUBLICANS in Congress to go along with Kamel's Butt to firmly install her cackling ass into the White House.

(For the challenged, 1/2 of Congress is Rodent, give or take a few.   2/3-1/2 = 1/6, of the whole House.  The GOP makes up 1/2 of the House, and 1/6 of the whole House is 1/3 of 1/2 of the House.  Thus the Rodents would have to get 1/3 of 218 votes, or approx. 70 Republicans to sign up for this.  Unfortunately, I can see that many RINOs coming out of the grasslands to go along.   35 of the RINO turds voted to "Investigate" the Antifa/(b)LM attacks on the Capitol that happened in January.)

But for me, I say that it's worth having Biden in charge rather than Kamel's Butt, unless the replace the Senile Usurper soon.   If they do that, the Female Cackling Talking Here Usurperette will certainly dig her own political grave in the years leading up to the next Stolen Selection in 2024.

If the Rodents wait too long to stage a coup on their2020 Coup, the Kamel's Butt, with the complicit media and the morons making up the Rodent party, will be able to shift the blame to the Americans and ignore that they staged a coup that put that senile Usurper into the White House in the first place.

So...the GOP if they had any sense (they do not) would have started demanding an Amendment 25 removal on January 20, 2021 and on the floor of the House been demanding it every day since.   This would have had the effect of pre-emptively giving the GOP an "I Told You So", given the Rodents a solid dose of their own medicine...AND prevented the Rodents from ever replacing Biden with the Kamel's Butt in time for them to build her up for the elections.   The Rodents would NEVER give the GOP a win such as that.  Thus forcing the Rodents to declare in 2024 that Biden wants to spend more time with his family and won't be running for re-selection.

But the GOP are the worst players ever at the political game.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2021, 08:41:52 pm »
@mystery-ak

Biden has two problems:

Biden's First Problem:
“I, uh, love those barrettes in your hair, man. I tell you what, I look at her; she looks like she’s 19 years old, sittin’ there with her, like a little lady with her legs crossed.”
I was hoping his wife had told him to keep his hands off little girls; maybe she did, so now he is "speaking" of/to little girls.  He is not molesting little girls, but is drawn to them and he must not speak about them.  Hopefully, after these words he said, the wife will shut him down from doing this again.

Biden's Second Problem:
“Duh, there’s, you know, there to be, you know, beginning, uh, this effort ta for 2021 is, uh, I think we’ve learned a few lessons from last year as well.  There’s help as soo we we there, you know, being there to help uh clear roads, rebuilt uh main streets, uh, and so that families can get back to their lives -- that’s what FEMA does every single day.”

From the post above, it seems he was reading from a script and not doing it well.  Hopefully, whoever is helping him, will make sure he reads the script before he reads it publicly.

It appears he has signs/behaviors of dementia when speaking.  For anyone interested in this, keep up with his behavior when speaking.  Does he "screw up" (hesitant speaking, words out of context) every single time he speaks with a script, or is it occasional?  Is his speaking without a script acceptable, or not?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 08:46:05 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2021, 09:20:11 pm »
@Victoria33

With a script he's terrible because he stumbles so badly.  I'm thinking the problem is by the time he finishes a sentence, he's forgot the beginning.  This leads to really messed up spoken words.  I was a radio announcer for about 15 years in one of my previous lives, so I can tell you a skilled newsreader is usually reading a sentence or two ahead of where he's speaking.  It's impossible to read cold copy if you haven't mastered this skill.  I would not be surprised to hear the teleprompter is his first exposure to his speeches.

As for off-script speaking goes, he's a world-famous mangler of ideas and destroyer of words.  By that measure, he's many years past his "use by date." 

To @Sled Dog's observation vis the 25th Amendment, it's true it takes 2/3rds of BOTH Houses to remove Sloe Joe.  The GOP would be wise to refuse to go along and demand he stays in office until he croaks.  At least until 1/22/2023.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2021, 09:35:56 pm »
@Victoria33
@Cyber Liberty

You said,  "I would not be surprised to hear the teleprompter is his first exposure to his speeches."

My reply, Then he is screwed.

You said, "As for off-script speaking goes, he's a world-famous mangler of ideas and destroyer of words.  By that measure, he's many years past his "use by date." 

My reply. He has had that problem many years, and I think it is caused by being a "stutterer" until he was almost an adult.  He taught himself not to stutter and still helps parents of children who stutter.  I admire him for that.

You said, "To @Sled Dog's observation vis the 25th Amendment, it's true it takes 2/3rds of BOTH Houses to remove Sloe Joe.  The GOP would be wise to refuse to go along and demand he stays in office until he croaks.  At least until 1/22/2023.

My reply, Absolutely, do not take him out so the lady vp becomes president.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2021, 09:55:26 pm »
@Victoria33

Biden's stuttering issues earlier in life may be related to the off-script problems, but I don't think that's it.  Stutterers usually know the words they want to use, but have trouble enunciating them.  Joe seems to simply forget, i.e. loses his train of thought.  It happens to all of us, but he does it almost constantly (which is probably why his handlers won't let him answer questions).

This is more in your wheelhouse than it is in mine, so I defer.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2021, 11:48:56 pm »
@Victoria33  Biden's stuttering issues earlier in life may be related to the off-script problems, but I don't think that's it.  Stutterers usually know the words they want to use, but have trouble enunciating them.  Joe seems to simply forget, i.e. loses his train of thought.  It happens to all of us, but he does it almost constantly (which is probably why his handlers won't let him answer questions).  This is more in your wheelhouse than it is in mine, so I defer.
@Cyber Liberty

Here is what I did.  Yes, I have nine books about Trump.  In order to  be fair, I bought one to start with, about Biden.  "JOE BIDEN the LIFE, the RUN, and WHAT MATTERS NOW"
by Evan Osnos (Winner of the National Book Award)  It came out in October, 2020.

It is 177 pages and I have not finished it, but I will do that tomorrow and review what I have already read and report to you my osmosis as I read the book. (Osmosis refers to the movement of one, less concentrated solvent through a semi-permeable membrane to another, more concentrated solvent.)

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2021, 12:17:23 am »
@Victoria33

With a script he's terrible because he stumbles so badly.  I'm thinking the problem is by the time he finishes a sentence, he's forgot the beginning.  This leads to really messed up spoken words.  I was a radio announcer for about 15 years in one of my previous lives, so I can tell you a skilled newsreader is usually reading a sentence or two ahead of where he's speaking.  It's impossible to read cold copy if you haven't mastered this skill.  I would not be surprised to hear the teleprompter is his first exposure to his speeches.

As for off-script speaking goes, he's a world-famous mangler of ideas and destroyer of words.  By that measure, he's many years past his "use by date." 

To @Sled Dog's observation vis the 25th Amendment, it's true it takes 2/3rds of BOTH Houses to remove Sloe Joe.  The GOP would be wise to refuse to go along and demand he stays in office until he croaks.  At least until 1/22/2023.

I would not be surprised to hear that he was exposed to the speeches several times on the teleprompter before going live.  With dementia, he would not remember anything he was exposed to in practice sessions, so in effect every exposure is the first exposure.