Author Topic: Debunk This... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 150 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Debunk This... Kurt Schlichter
« on: May 31, 2021, 12:57:30 pm »
Debunk This
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: May 31, 2021 12:01 AM

Thank goodness we have licensed regime-approved journalists to tell us what is true and debunk what is not. Leveraging their extensive life experience as first college students, then grad students, then Vox interns, and finally NYT scribblers at age 27, these special, special people are uniquely suited to defining – for us – objective reality. And we miserable peasants are so ungrateful.

On this Memorial Day, I ask: Where is their parade?

Reporters are generally garbage and we should devote ourselves to destroying the mainstream media, just as we should commit ourselves to undermining and collapsing every other woke institution that dedicates itself to our enslavement on behalf of the ruling caste. It’s just that the media is such a pompous, inept target that one can’t resist mocking it.

It’s hard to tell which is the media’s most appalling characteristic. Maybe it’s its slavish, slobbering, sucking-up to a liberal elite that is neither “liberal” in the classical sense or “elite” in any meaningful sense, except that its members possess the nearly useless credentials presented by Ivy League conformity factories.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/05/31/debunk-this-n2590206
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Debunk This... Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 12:59:52 pm »
Liberals have devolved from a faction of dissent into a cult of national self loathing.  This nation is unrecognizable versus 50 years ago.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.