General Category > Elections 2020

Sidney Powell says Trump 'can simply be reinstated'

(1/4) > >>

mystery-ak:
Sidney Powell says Trump 'can simply be reinstated'
by Kaelan Deese, Breaking News Reporter |
 | May 30, 2021 06:09 PM
 | Updated May 30, 2021, 07:34 PM

Attorney Sidney Powell, who is being sued by Dominion Voting Systems for spreading allegedly defamatory claims about the 2020 election, insisted on Saturday former President Donald Trump could "simply be reinstated" as president and fill the rest of President Joe Biden's term.

Powell's remarks were made at a right-wing conference in Dallas on Saturday called the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup," which also featured retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Trump's former national security adviser who has echoed the former president's claims of widespread voter fraud in the November election, as a guest speaker.

"There are cases where elections have been overturned, but there's never been one at the presidential level, which everybody will jump to point out, that doesn't mean that it can't be done," Powell said, earning loud applause from an audience. "It should be that he can simply be reinstated, that a new inauguration date is set."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/sidney-powell-insisting-trump-can-simply-be-reinstated

catfish1957:
Simply reinstated?

Trump has trust at the highest level with this loon?  That's a shame.

Cyber Liberty:
This is why I don't listen to her anymore.

HoustonSam:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on May 31, 2021, 04:22:17 pm ---This is why I don't listen to her anymore.

--- End quote ---

She should be looking for that Kraken she promised.

skeeter:
She was responding to what I thought were hypothetical questions from the audience, and went on to later say folks “shouldn’t get their hopes up”. That’s prolly all she should have said.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version