Author Topic: Sidney Powell says Trump 'can simply be reinstated'  (Read 1361 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sidney Powell says Trump 'can simply be reinstated'
« on: May 31, 2021, 12:29:07 pm »
Sidney Powell says Trump 'can simply be reinstated'
by Kaelan Deese, Breaking News Reporter |
 | May 30, 2021 06:09 PM
 | Updated May 30, 2021, 07:34 PM

Attorney Sidney Powell, who is being sued by Dominion Voting Systems for spreading allegedly defamatory claims about the 2020 election, insisted on Saturday former President Donald Trump could "simply be reinstated" as president and fill the rest of President Joe Biden's term.

Powell's remarks were made at a right-wing conference in Dallas on Saturday called the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup," which also featured retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Trump's former national security adviser who has echoed the former president's claims of widespread voter fraud in the November election, as a guest speaker.

"There are cases where elections have been overturned, but there's never been one at the presidential level, which everybody will jump to point out, that doesn't mean that it can't be done," Powell said, earning loud applause from an audience. "It should be that he can simply be reinstated, that a new inauguration date is set."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/sidney-powell-insisting-trump-can-simply-be-reinstated
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Sidney Powell says Trump 'can simply be reinstated'
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 12:31:49 pm »
Simply reinstated?

Trump has trust at the highest level with this loon?  That's a shame.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 04:22:17 pm »
This is why I don't listen to her anymore.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 04:33:59 pm »
This is why I don't listen to her anymore.

She should be looking for that Kraken she promised.
James 1:20

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2021, 05:05:25 pm »
She was responding to what I thought were hypothetical questions from the audience, and went on to later say folks “shouldn’t get their hopes up”. That’s prolly all she should have said.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 06:01:21 pm by skeeter »

Offline Absalom

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2021, 06:19:44 pm »
Hmm.........simply reinstated, eh?
When one needs a hearty laugh, a reliable source remains Trump's 'advisors'.
An eternal trait required of leaders, whether in business, government or even
the home is their ability to judge character; so let's look at random members
of Trump's "well tuned machine":
Bannon, Cohen, Giuliani, Manafort, Priebus, Powell, Sessions, Scaramucci, Stone,
Wood; call them the starting ten w/Trump at QB; kindred spirits all!!!

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2021, 06:27:31 pm »
She was responding to what I thought were hypothetical questions from the audience, and went on to later say folks “shouldn’t get their hopes up”. That’s prolly all she should have said.

Too bad she didn't say that about some other things a few months back.
James 1:20

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2021, 06:42:04 pm »
Too bad she didn't say that about some other things a few months back.
Indeed. A high level struggle for power involving the DC establishment & national media is no place for a political dilettante. She may have felt she was ready after springing Flynn but she was not.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2021, 06:48:22 pm »
And those comments help our country?  HOW? 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2021, 07:02:47 pm »
And those comments help our country?  HOW?

I can think of no upside whatsoever in saying Donald Trump "can simply be reinstated."  There is no such remedy in the Constitution.  One does not need to be a deep scholar of the Constitution to know that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2021, 07:29:50 pm »

I can think of no upside whatsoever in saying Donald Trump "can simply be reinstated."  There is no such remedy in the Constitution.  One does not need to be a deep scholar of the Constitution to know that.
That's not what she said. The headline is a lie. She said 'should' be reinstated, in a perfect world scenario.
"It should be that he can simply be reinstated, that a new inauguration date is set."
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 01:47:24 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2021, 07:33:54 pm »

You think Rats are following the constitution?  Why should we?  And it seems, that is not correct quote. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2021, 07:37:09 pm »
You think Rats are following the constitution?  Why should we?  And it seems, that is not correct quote.

Doesn't matter how words are parsed, Sidney Powell blew up a very, very good record with the Kraken thing.  I'm not likely to pay much heed to her pronouncements RE Donald Trump. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2021, 07:44:25 pm »
Doesn't matter how words are parsed, Sidney Powell blew up a very, very good record with the Kraken thing.  I'm not likely to pay much heed to her pronouncements RE Donald Trump. :shrug:

We are under communist control.  Media, congress, White House. Supreme Court, MILITARY.  Patriot's are not allowed to speak, have a voice, or can tell any truth.  Not on Powell.  Wrong focus.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2021, 07:51:45 pm »
We are under communist control.  Media, congress, White House. Supreme Court, MILITARY.  Patriot's are not allowed to speak, have a voice, or can tell any truth.  Not on Powell.  Wrong focus.

I fail to see how distrusting her words equals "focusing on Powell."  Quite the opposite.
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2021, 06:30:18 pm »
We have a handful of tech companies that deny freedom of speech, and our Congress sits on their hands.

Sidney Powell is an empty suit, and may well be a nutcase.

Trump will not be reseated, and I say he has an up hill battle to win in 2024, no matter how bad things get under Biden.  As long as the electronic voting corruption is not rooted out, the Dems will continue to fix elections.  Why not, they have been successful and no one is doing anything.  And worst of all, the Supreme Court is completely corrupt.  I say we all but eliminate the role of the Supreme Court.  They are worthless.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2021, 06:40:19 pm »
We have a handful of tech companies that deny freedom of speech, and our Congress sits on their hands.

Sidney Powell is an empty suit, and may well be a nutcase.

Trump will not be reseated, and I say he has an up hill battle to win in 2024, no matter how bad things get under Biden.  As long as the electronic voting corruption is not rooted out, the Dems will continue to fix elections.  Why not, they have been successful and no one is doing anything.  And worst of all, the Supreme Court is completely corrupt.  I say we all but eliminate the role of the Supreme Court.  They are worthless.

goopo :thumbsup:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.