Author Topic: Sens. Cruz, Hagerty fly to Israel to survey damage from Hamas conflict  (Read 452 times)

Online libertybele

Sens. Cruz, Hagerty fly to Israel to survey damage from Hamas conflict

Republican Sens. Ted Cruz of Texas and Bill Hagerty of Tennessee traveled to Israel on Sunday to survey the damage stemming from the country’s recent military clashes with Hamas.

The senators will tour several southern cities damaged in the fighting during their trip, the Washington Free Beacon reported. Cruz and Hagerty will also meet with Israeli leaders in a show of support following the most intense fighting in the region since 2014.

Cruz told the Free Beacon said he made the trip "to hear and see firsthand what our Israeli allies need to defend themselves and to show the international community that we stand unequivocally with Israel."

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s cabinet approved a cease-fire with Hamas earlier this month following 11 days of fighting. President Biden and other top members of his administration have publicly called for an end to hostilities..............

..............."I’m joining Senator Cruz, my colleague on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, to visit Israel and stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our allies after they endured the worst terrorist attacks in recent years because I want to see firsthand what more the U.S. can do to strengthen our vital alliance with Israel at a time when terrorists like Hamas and Hezbollah and terror-sponsoring regimes in Iran and Syria are making the Middle East more dangerous," Hagerty said in a statement...................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cruz-hagerty-israel-survey-damage-hamas-conflict
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Sens. Cruz, Hagerty fly to Israel to survey damage from Hamas conflict

Republican Sens. Ted Cruz of Texas and Bill Hagerty of Tennessee traveled to Israel on Sunday to survey the damage stemming from the country’s recent military clashes with Hamas.

The senators will tour several southern cities damaged in the fighting during their trip, the Washington Free Beacon reported. Cruz and Hagerty will also meet with Israeli leaders in a show of support following the most intense fighting in the region since 2014.

Cruz told the Free Beacon said he made the trip "to hear and see firsthand what our Israeli allies need to defend themselves and to show the international community that we stand unequivocally with Israel."

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s cabinet approved a cease-fire with Hamas earlier this month following 11 days of fighting. President Biden and other top members of his administration have publicly called for an end to hostilities..............

..............."I’m joining Senator Cruz, my colleague on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, to visit Israel and stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our allies after they endured the worst terrorist attacks in recent years because I want to see firsthand what more the U.S. can do to strengthen our vital alliance with Israel at a time when terrorists like Hamas and Hezbollah and terror-sponsoring regimes in Iran and Syria are making the Middle East more dangerous," Hagerty said in a statement...................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cruz-hagerty-israel-survey-damage-hamas-conflict

Good for Ted.  I believe his mom is Jewish, so he is.  As an attorney, when will he start impeachment of biden and kamala?
BOTH  ANTI-AMERICANS. We are under communist rule.