Author Topic: Joe Biden is Sick  (Read 378 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden is Sick
« on: May 31, 2021, 12:18:10 am »
The Post & Email by Jeff Crouere 5/30/2021

AN "UNACCEPTABLE RISK"

The 78-year-old President of the United States, Joe Biden, is not well. He is suffering from an obvious mental decline. Americans are not sure of his exact condition because he has not released any mental competency test results. When he was asked about it during the presidential campaign, he responded in anger and accused the news reporter who posed the question of being a “junkie.”

Clearly, Biden does not exhibit the same mental acuity that he did as a United States Senator. Comparing videos of Senator Biden versus President Biden shows he is a shadow of his former self.

The younger Biden was much sharper and able to engage in wide-ranging, rapid-fire conversations. Today, President Biden often stumbles through his speeches, having to repeat passages that he could not communicate correctly. Even more troubling, he frequently forgets what he is doing or where he is going, showing a much more severe decline than the normal aging process.

Obviously, it is one of the reasons that he only held one formal news conference in his first 130 days in office. All Republicans in Congress should be demanding that Biden submit to a mental competency test. If he still refuses, there should be loud calls for the 25th Amendment to be utilized and for his removal from office. A mentally incompetent individual should not be entrusted with the most important and demanding position in the free world.

While his mental ability has changed over the years, he has retained glaring character flaws that he exhibited throughout his career. As a Senator and failed presidential candidate, Biden was often labeled a plagiarist. In multiple speeches, he quoted passages from Robert F. Kennedy and British politician Neil Kinnock, among others, without attribution. It was one of the many reasons his previous presidential campaigns failed so miserably.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/05/30/joe-biden-is-sick/

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Joe Biden is Sick
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 12:36:50 am »
Of course Biden is in an obvious state of mental decline, but nothing is being done about it.  Whether you are DEM or Republican it is hard to deny he is mentally incapacitated OR severely ill.

Why are 'they' keeping him in place?  The only conclusion I come to is that it allows the globalists, Chinese and Russians to complete the agenda that they have for our country.

Harris is also obviously unfit to be President and in reality perhaps will be even less competent than Joe ...  so who do 'they' really want in place and how will things play out in order for them to place who they want seated after Joe can no longer function?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 12:59:05 am »
First mistake?  O'biden is not our president. He isn't running anything. The cabal..is.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 04:05:23 am »
Kamel's Butt won't allow the Usurper Senile to be removed until he's two years into his program of ruination and bankruptcy for the nation.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Is Sick
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2021, 12:55:53 pm »
Joe Biden Is Sick
Jeff Crouere

Posted: May 31, 2021 12:01 AM

The 78-year-old President of the United States, Joe Biden, is not well. He is suffering from an obvious mental decline. Americans are not sure of his exact condition because he has not released any mental competency test results. When he was asked about it during the presidential campaign, he responded in anger and accused the news reporter who posed the question of being a “junkie.”

Clearly, Biden does not exhibit the same mental acuity that he did as a United States Senator. Comparing videos of Senator Biden versus President Biden shows he is a shadow of his former self.

The younger Biden was much sharper and able to engage in wide-ranging, rapid-fire conversations. Today, President Biden often stumbles through his speeches, having to repeat passages that he could not communicate correctly. Even more troubling, he frequently forgets what he is doing or where he is going, showing a much more severe decline than the normal aging process.

Obviously, it is one of the reasons that he only held one formal news conference in his first 130 days in office. All Republicans in Congress should be demanding that Biden submit to a mental competency test. If he still refuses, there should be loud calls for the 25thAmendment to be utilized and for his removal from office. A mentally incompetent individual should not be entrusted with the most important and demanding position in the free world.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/jeffcrouere/2021/05/31/joe-biden-is-sick-n2590234
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Joe Biden Is Sick
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2021, 12:57:25 pm »
During the campaign I posted YT videos showing the contrast over the years.  The left leaning media chose to ignore that fact in their rage of Trump hate.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.