Author Topic: Exposing the fraud that is Impossible Foods  (Read 598 times)

rangerrebew

Exposing the fraud that is Impossible Foods
« on: May 30, 2021, 03:06:11 pm »

Exposing the fraud that is Impossible Foods

05/28/2021 / By Cassie B.

Impossible Foods has been getting a lot of buzz for its veggie “burger that bleeds.” Whether it’s family members, friends or celebrities on social media, you don’t have to search very hard to find someone who is enthusiastic about these flavorful patties. But are they really as good for your body and the planet as proponents claim?

The answer, in short, is no, and there are several reasons why this isn’t the earth-saving solution to burger cravings so many people seem to want to believe it is. One of the biggest counts against it is its use of genetically engineered soy. The company’s CEO claims using this soy is just part of their “commitment to consumers and our planet” – but just what are they committed to?

Scientists have been warning that the planet is approaching an era of massive extinction, and the pesticides and farming practices associated with genetically engineered crops like the soy used in these burgers is at the heart of the problem.

https://www.environ.news/2021-05-28-exposing-fraud-that-is-impossible-foods.html

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Exposing the fraud that is Impossible Foods
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2021, 03:28:18 pm »

A Honey Bun, fried in butter with a sprinkle of cinnamon, is in fact, impossibly delicious.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2021, 06:07:54 pm »

A Honey Bun, fried in butter with a sprinkle of cinnamon, is in fact, impossibly delicious.

Those make great real-meat hamburger buns.  Yum!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2021, 07:40:18 pm »
Scientists have been warning that the planet is approaching an era of massive extinction, and the pesticides and farming practices associated with genetically engineered crops like the soy used in these burgers is at the heart of the problem.

I have been hearing this kind of end of the world crap from "scientists" ever since I was a liddle biddy school boy, so my question is WHEN? I think we oughta have a battle royale with all of the doom and gloom end of the world predictors so we can get down to just one prediction to scare our children and the gullible with.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2021, 08:52:04 pm »
Is this another one of Mike Adams's ".news" domains he uses to circumvent social media blacklists?

The anti-GMO line is a strong red flag on that front.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2021, 09:42:07 pm »
Is this another one of Mike Adams's ".news" domains he uses to circumvent social media blacklists?

The anti-GMO line is a strong red flag on that front.

Well....I think Mike Adams is dead....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: