Author Topic: Two Dead, over 20 Injured, After 3 Gunmen Open Fire in Florida  (Read 2939 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Two Dead, over 20 Injured, After 3 Gunmen Open Fire in Florida
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2021, 07:58:08 pm »
@libertybele
@mystery-ak

Go to Amazon and put this in search there: "purse with space for weapon".  Many purses will come up.  I got "Montana West".  There is a zipper on the side and inside there is the place for the weapon.

I have a conceal carry purse, but the size that I need is hard to find.  Montana West doesn't have a purse with a concealment pocket/zipper opening large enough for my needs.

I used to go to the gun shows to find what I needed, but purses aren't regularly carried at the shows around here anymore.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2021, 08:08:24 pm »
Police, families plead for info in Miami mass shooting

Officials in Miami and relatives of victims are pleading with the community for information on suspects in a shooting at a banquet hall that killed three people and wounded 20 others. Police have made no arrests.

Ashley Gantt, who is a cousin of one of the three victims — Desmond Owens — and also is representing his family as an attorney, issued a “call to action to speak up and say something” on what they know about the Memorial Day weekend shootings.

https://www.winknews.com/2021/06/05/police-families-plead-for-info-in-miami-mass-shooting/

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline thackney

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2021, 01:50:37 pm »
I have a conceal carry purse, but the size that I need is hard to find.  Montana West doesn't have a purse with a concealment pocket/zipper opening large enough for my needs.

I used to go to the gun shows to find what I needed, but purses aren't regularly carried at the shows around here anymore.

Another option for you

https://www.gungoddess.com/products/purse-or-backpack-holster
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2021, 05:07:31 pm »
I have a conceal carry purse, but the size that I need is hard to find. 
I'm on my second one - ordered both online. It may be the last thing I ordered through Amazon.

Link
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2021, 08:44:26 pm »
I'm wonderin' if some of the "attendees" who actually know the identities of the gunmen, have chosen to keep silent about it so they can render their own "justice" a little later on...

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2021, 09:57:48 pm »
I'm wonderin' if some of the "attendees" who actually know the identities of the gunmen, have chosen to keep silent about it so they can render their own "justice" a little later on...

Possibly, or maybe they fear reprisal if they speak up.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 09:58:37 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2021, 10:21:31 pm »

That's certainly a possibility.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2021, 11:05:19 pm »
@libertybele

The Montana West purse holds a Ruger 38 special in the zipped space for a weapon.  Also, once a side zipper is open, it is open completely through the purse to the other zipper on the other side so the space is the width of the whole purse.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 11:25:52 pm by Victoria33 »