Author Topic: Alleged Intruder Dies at Scene After Lunging at Armed Homeowner  (Read 931 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alleged Intruder Dies at Scene After Lunging at Armed Homeowner

AWR Hawkins 5 Jun 2021

An alleged intruder died at the scene Thursday night after lunging at a homeowner in New Orleans’ French Quarter.

4 WWL reports that the homeowner was awakened by the sounds of someone banging on his door. He retrieved a gun and opened the door, which is when the alleged intruder lunged at him.

The homeowner shot the alleged intruder, killing him.

WDSU notes that the residence is located on Dauphine Street.

Fox 8 points out that residents in the area said they were not shocked by the news of the alleged break-in.

One French Quarter resident, Darrick Akey, said, “I walked over to Rouses. The street was blocked off and a guy said a guy got shot. So unfortunately it didn’t really shock me that much. I hate that.”

Police indicated the homeowner will not face charges in the incident.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/05/alleged-intruder-dies-scene-lunging-armed-homeowner/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Alleged Intruder Dies at Scene After Lunging at Armed Homeowner
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2021, 04:32:25 pm »
One neighbor told the Times-Picayune | New Orleans Advocate that the man who was killed appeared to be severely intoxicated and was seen pulling on the door handles of other buildings on Dauphine Street before the shooting.

Stupid, Drunk and dead is no way to go thru life son.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2021, 07:39:13 pm »
One neighbor told the Times-Picayune | New Orleans Advocate that the man who was killed appeared to be severely intoxicated and was seen pulling on the door handles of other buildings on Dauphine Street before the shooting.

This fellow was as bright as baby-faced Trayvon Martin, who tried to "ground and pound" an armed man.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2021, 03:34:43 am »
It's good to know the alleged homeowner won't face any charges for the alleged shooting.  Unless it's later alleged that the alleged homeowner is an alleged Trump supporter or the alleged intruder is an alleged Aunty Fa member or an alleged (b)lack Lies Matter member. 

Then the alleged homeowner will be in trouble.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 03:36:05 am »
This fellow was as bright as baby-faced Trayvon Martin, who tried to "ground and pound" an armed man.

I'm pretty sure Thug Martin didn't realize the white hispanic he was going to murder was armed.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2021, 03:40:58 am »
I'm pretty sure Thug Martin didn't realize the white hispanic he was going to murder was armed.

You pays your money and you takes your chances. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2021, 12:51:27 pm »

https://youtu.be/OQBz6x0odew
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2021, 01:42:05 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Not many years ago, I was living by myself.  On the outside of my bedroom door, I put the figure of a man target that I brought home after being at a shooting range.  Holes from the shooting gun were in the man's head and chest, numerous shots.  If a bad guy came to my bedroom door, he would see that target and if he tried to get the door open, he would have been dead from my gun I had on my bedside table. 
Would a bad guy try to get in the door with that target on it or would he leave?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2021, 01:47:37 pm »

Maybe he had just left BB Kings and was in the mood to dance.