Author Topic: Eat at your own risk: Almost all grains in US contaminated with glyphosate herbicide  (Read 346 times)

rangerrebew

Eat at your own risk: Almost all grains in US contaminated with glyphosate herbicide

05/21/2021 / By Cassie B.

Is eating grains healthy? You might think that as long as you stick to whole grains, you have nothing to worry about from a health standpoint, but the sad truth is that America’s wheat supply is extensively contaminated by glyphosate.

Although there is no GMO wheat grown in the U.S. right now – at least, not deliberately, although there are reports of rogue varieties of GMO wheat cropping up from test plots – most of the country’s wheat is nevertheless contaminated with toxic glyphosate. This is largely because the herbicide is habitually sprayed on wheat crops in a process known as desiccation.

When farmers spray glyphosate, often in the form of the commercial herbicide Roundup, on their wheat, it allows them to harvest it at a time that is convenient for them, such as ahead of the first snowfall in their area.

https://www.pollution.news/2021-05-21-almost-all-grains-us-contaminated-glyphosate.html#

rangerrebew

Are St. Algore's meatless meats made from grain? :pondering:

Offline Joe Wooten

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Great. A pollution 'activist' website says grain is contaminated.
Written by an anonymous author.

It's just click bait. I cannot take this seriously in any way at all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.