Author Topic: Humor/Jokes  (Read 18088 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Humor/Jokes
« Reply #200 on: August 06, 2021, 08:55:58 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #201 on: August 06, 2021, 09:00:14 pm »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #202 on: August 06, 2021, 11:07:35 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #203 on: August 07, 2021, 12:03:36 am »

@corbe

Not to worry. I am fairly certain he quit drinking.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

« Reply #204 on: August 07, 2021, 08:17:41 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #205 on: August 07, 2021, 08:49:16 pm »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #206 on: August 07, 2021, 09:27:08 pm »

That time at a party when everyone was playing truth or dare and you chose poorly.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #207 on: August 08, 2021, 09:07:51 pm »

The back story is, some Liberal group sent racial consultants (hit squad) to the University.
They could find absolutely nothing wrong with anything or anybody, but had to justify their presence and expense.
So ... they chose to cancel a racist rock. The rock is racist because it was there in the 1920s when the KKK was on campus.
What is weird is that they did not order the removal of the entire University itself. Which was also around when the KKK was on campus.
But whatever. At least they got rid of this racist boulder. All for the good of Black people everywhere and the betterment of all mankind.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #208 on: August 09, 2021, 06:10:57 am »

The back story is, some Liberal group sent racial consultants (hit squad) to the University.
They could find absolutely nothing wrong with anything or anybody, but had to justify their presence and expense.
So ... they chose to cancel a racist rock. The rock is racist because it was there in the 1920s when the KKK was on campus.
What is weird is that they did not order the removal of the entire University itself. Which was also around when the KKK was on campus.
But whatever. At least they got rid of this racist boulder. All for the good of Black people everywhere and the betterment of all mankind.
Just looking at that particular rock, I would bet it antedated any form of racism by hundreds of millions, if not billions of years. How utterly ridiculous. Hand those complaining small hammers and let them remove it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #209 on: August 09, 2021, 07:10:04 am »
Just looking at that particular rock, I would bet it antedated any form of racism by hundreds of millions, if not billions of years. How utterly ridiculous. Hand those complaining small hammers and let them remove it.

@Smokin Joe

"WORK"??????

Wadda you,some kinda slave master?

Lawdy,lawdy,hasn't de black mans dun suffered enuff undur dey white mans slave whips alredie,widdout havin to bust rocks in de hot sun?

Ima gonna sic the NAACP of yu,boy!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #210 on: August 09, 2021, 07:31:28 pm »
@Smokin Joe

"WORK"??????

Wadda you,some kinda slave master?

Lawdy,lawdy,hasn't de black mans dun suffered enuff undur dey white mans slave whips alredie,widdout havin to bust rocks in de hot sun?

Ima gonna sic the NAACP of yu,boy!
I didn't say nuthin' 'bout striped outfits and joining them in the Brotherhood of the Shackle...They ain't no road crew, nohow.  They wants it gone, they can remove it.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #211 on: August 09, 2021, 08:53:58 pm »
Alexa, turn off your microphone.
Alexa responds: "the microphone is off."

Alexa, turn the microphone on.
Alexa responds: "the microphone is now on."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #212 on: August 10, 2021, 08:26:02 pm »

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #213 on: August 11, 2021, 04:58:00 pm »

What? They didn't demand that the University itself be removed? After all their argument is just as logical for it's removal as the stone.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #214 on: August 11, 2021, 05:22:26 pm »
What? They didn't demand that the University itself be removed? After all their argument is just as logical for it's removal as the stone.

Good idea!  I suggest renaming it to "University of Guardians."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #215 on: August 12, 2021, 04:00:38 am »
Is this a joke thread or a meme thread?

I new a guy who sent his son to a prostitute with a duck one time.  He made out well. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #216 on: August 12, 2021, 01:56:48 pm »
Is this a joke thread or a meme thread?

I new a guy who sent his son to a prostitute with a duck one time.  He made out well.

Was five bucks in there somewhere?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #217 on: August 12, 2021, 06:39:02 pm »
The joke I heard had a kid going to dell his duck for his poor family and the punch line went 'a buck for duck, a _____ for a buck and a buck for a ______ up duck. No five bucks but there was a prostitute in there.

Offline corbe

« Reply #218 on: August 12, 2021, 10:46:07 pm »
PaulThorn - I Guess I'll Just Stay Married - MusicFest 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zLy7tJxrUk
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 10:47:49 pm by corbe »

Offline corbe

« Reply #219 on: August 19, 2021, 02:38:45 am »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #220 on: August 19, 2021, 02:58:29 am »

With inflation these days...yes

Offline corbe

« Reply #221 on: August 19, 2021, 03:53:28 pm »

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #222 on: August 19, 2021, 08:48:59 pm »

Fonda probably told not miss riding the big gun while she was there, Kammie has already got the communist traitor to the American people and disrespect of our military down pat so that was all Fonda could advise her on.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #223 on: August 19, 2021, 08:57:18 pm »

Looking through the windshield and at the reflection in the windows, that could be South Dakota...

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

« Reply #224 on: August 19, 2021, 11:54:18 pm »
Looking through the windshield and at the reflection in the windows, that could be South Dakota...
I see a burka in the widow reflection.  Could be she is talking to Jihad and Gaza spice about Afghanistan