Author Topic: Humor/Jokes  (Read 18194 times)

Online corbe

Re: Humor/Jokes
« Reply #150 on: July 15, 2021, 12:46:15 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #151 on: July 16, 2021, 02:49:08 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #152 on: July 17, 2021, 02:58:06 am »

Online corbe

« Reply #153 on: July 17, 2021, 07:26:20 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #154 on: July 21, 2021, 12:51:16 am »
 The one and only Rodney Dangerfield (one liners).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wRVVGQTp_I
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #155 on: July 21, 2021, 01:01:01 am »
OK, many of you are familiar with the pictures of our pet donkeys I've posted in the Lounge.  Well, here's one that I want y'all to see, but not where there are proper people.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #156 on: July 21, 2021, 01:06:30 am »
    She'll never let a white Donkey screw her again.    :whistle:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #157 on: July 21, 2021, 02:31:06 am »
    She'll never let a white Donkey screw her again.    :whistle:

I really hope I don't get in trouble with @mystery-ak for that picture..... :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #158 on: July 21, 2021, 08:12:23 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Let me know when you have baby donkeys. I’ll make a baby shower in the Lounge for you.

(and now I know more about donkeys than I wanted to know)

Still, can’t be worse than hearing a cat in heat.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #159 on: July 21, 2021, 12:49:05 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Let me know when you have baby donkeys. I’ll make a baby shower in the Lounge for you.

(and now I know more about donkeys than I wanted to know)

Still, can’t be worse than hearing a cat in heat.

3-4 of the donkeys that visit us are babies.  I guess they gestate for a long time.  Who knows who the daddy for this new one will be.  As soon as the big bull got finished, a younger male had his turn with her.
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #160 on: July 21, 2021, 08:14:03 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #161 on: July 22, 2021, 01:02:06 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2021, 01:42:02 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #163 on: July 22, 2021, 08:37:35 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #164 on: July 22, 2021, 11:00:32 pm »

@corbe

Still wearing panties,I hope? Might be a good idea to stick with them for a while longer.

Unless of course that is a different kind of "rocket" that is designed to take females to the moon and beyond. If that is the case,look forward to being lonesome.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 11:01:53 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #165 on: July 22, 2021, 11:34:32 pm »
When my wife was pregnant she asked me to put the Oreos somewhere where she could not reach them.
I put them on the floor.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #166 on: July 22, 2021, 11:40:20 pm »
When my wife was pregnant she asked me to put the Oreos somewhere where she could not reach them.
I put them on the floor.

@240B 
And I used to think *I* did some stoopid stuff when I was younger!

That HAD to have cost you.

Online corbe

« Reply #167 on: July 22, 2021, 11:54:19 pm »
@corbe

Still wearing panties,I hope? Might be a good idea to stick with them for a while longer.

Unless of course that is a different kind of "rocket" that is designed to take females to the moon and beyond. If that is the case,look forward to being lonesome.

She threw those panties away, using a stick to pick them up and display them to me with her WTF look @sneakypete and though there have not been a lot of Women in my bed these past few years, for the life of me I just can't recall any woman wearing them, they were sexy, so I think I'd remember that.  Which brings me to my 'Conspiracy Theory' (which @Texas Robin just rolled her eyes at)~They were planted by someone that I use to see and (still has access) that does not want to see Robin and I together, for obvious reasons.

Incidentally, I have another pantie story if you like to talk about Women's undergarments, which I obviously do.

Why is panties plural and a Bra is singular??????    (Not the Story!!!)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #168 on: July 23, 2021, 12:12:39 am »

She threw those panties away, using a stick to pick them up and display them to me with her WTF look @sneakypete and though there have not been a lot of Women in my bed these past few years, for the life of me I just can't recall any woman wearing them, they were sexy, so I think I'd remember that.  Which brings me to my 'Conspiracy Theory' (which @Texas Robin just rolled her eyes at)~They were planted by someone that I use to see and (still has access) that does not want to see Robin and I together, for obvious reasons.

Incidentally, I have another pantie story if you like to talk about Women's undergarments, which I obviously do.

Why is panties plural and a Bra is singular??????    (Not the Story!!!)

@corbe

Truthfully,I'm a little afraid to ask.

Online corbe

« Reply #169 on: July 23, 2021, 03:33:00 am »

Online corbe

« Reply #170 on: July 23, 2021, 03:36:46 am »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #171 on: July 23, 2021, 08:59:58 am »
@corbe

Truthfully,I'm a little afraid to ask.

Panty could be singular. I give you the word “panty liners”

@sneakypete
@corbe
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #172 on: July 26, 2021, 08:00:22 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #173 on: July 26, 2021, 08:04:21 pm »

ROTFLMFAO!!   

"You're So Bad!" --- Tom Petty.

Online corbe

« Reply #174 on: July 26, 2021, 09:19:22 pm »