Author Topic: Humor/Jokes  (Read 13107 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Humor/Jokes
« Reply #525 on: August 13, 2023, 05:11:20 am »
What do you call a fake noodle?

An impasta!     :rolling: :rolling:
>groan<
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #526 on: August 18, 2023, 10:31:07 pm »
A policeman on a motorcycle pulls over a car.

‘What’s up?’ says the driver.

‘Your wife fell out the passenger door three miles back,’ says the policeman.

‘Thank goodness for that,’ says the driver. ‘I thought I’d gone deaf.’
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

« Reply #527 on: October 06, 2023, 11:07:39 pm »
MEDICARE "PLAN G-1"

- Nursing Home Plan

Say you are an older senior citizen and can no longer take care of yourself and the government
says there is no Nursing Home care available for you.
So, what do you do? You opt for "Medicare Plan G-1"!!! The plan gives anyone 75 or older a gun (
Plan G) and one bullet.
You are allowed to shoot yourself, OR one worthless politician.
This means you will be sent to prison for the rest of your life where you'll receive three meals a day, a
roof over your head, central heating and air conditioning, cable TV, a library,and all the Health Care you need. Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That's great. Need a hearing aid, new hip,
knees, kidney, lungs, sex change, or heart? They are all covered!

As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you about as often as they do now!
Who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told you they can't afford for you
to go into a nursing home. As an added bonus you will get rid of a useless politician while you are
at it.

And, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any more income taxes!
Is this a great country or what?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #528 on: October 06, 2023, 11:42:28 pm »
MEDICARE "PLAN G-1"

- Nursing Home Plan

Say you are an older senior citizen and can no longer take care of yourself and the government
So, what do you do? You opt for "Medicare Plan G-1"!!! The plan gives anyone 75 or older a gun (
Plan G) and one bullet.
This means you will be sent to prison for the rest of your life where you'll receive three meals a day, a
roof over your head, central heating and air conditioning, cable TV, a library,and all the Health Care you need. Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That's great. Need a hearing aid, new hip,

As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you about as often as they do now!
Who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told you they can't afford for you
to go into a nursing home. As an added bonus you will get rid of a useless politician while you are
at it.

I think you are on to something here, @corbe
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #529 on: October 07, 2023, 12:20:54 am »
MEDICARE "PLAN G-1"

- Nursing Home Plan

Plan G) and one bullet.

at it.

The only downside is that you won't be able to collect your social security. That said, depending on where you go, I hear the wood shop can be really well set up.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #530 on: October 07, 2023, 02:45:18 am »
The only downside is that you won't be able to collect your social security. That said, depending on where you go, I hear the wood shop can be really well set up.
Wood shop...ain't that what they call the showers in prison?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #531 on: October 07, 2023, 03:05:38 am »
Wood shop...ain't that what they call the showers in prison?
Nah. It's where the prisoners make very nice furniture for the Government offices here.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #532 on: October 22, 2023, 11:11:42 pm »
An elderly man rear-ended a guy driving an expensive sports car.

Enraged, the guy hops out and confronts the old man.

"Look what you did to my car" he yells.  "You're going to give me $10,000 right now or I'm going to beat you to a pulp!"

"Oh my" says the old man, "I don't have that kind of money.

Let me call my son, he trains dolphins and he will know what to do."

"Dolphins" the other driver huffs, while rolling his eyes.

The old man pulls out his phone, dials his son and just as his son answered, the irate man snatches the phone away from the old man.

"So, YOU'RE a dolphin trainer, huh? Well, Your old man here just rear-ended my car and I need 10 grand right now or I'm going to beat you AND your old man to a pulp."

"I'll be there in 10 minutes," says the voice calmly on the other end.

Exactly 10 minutes later a Jeep pulls up and a guy hops out and proceeds to pulverize the bully, leaving him in a heap on the side of the road.

When he finished, he walked over to his father and said….

"For the last time dad, I train Seals, Navy Seals.....

Offline verga

« Reply #533 on: October 23, 2023, 10:48:29 am »
An elderly man rear-ended a guy driving an expensive sports car.

Enraged, the guy hops out and confronts the old man.

"Look what you did to my car" he yells.  "You're going to give me $10,000 right now or I'm going to beat you to a pulp!"

"Oh my" says the old man, "I don't have that kind of money.

Let me call my son, he trains dolphins and he will know what to do."

"Dolphins" the other driver huffs, while rolling his eyes.

The old man pulls out his phone, dials his son and just as his son answered, the irate man snatches the phone away from the old man.

"So, YOU'RE a dolphin trainer, huh? Well, Your old man here just rear-ended my car and I need 10 grand right now or I'm going to beat you AND your old man to a pulp."

"I'll be there in 10 minutes," says the voice calmly on the other end.

Exactly 10 minutes later a Jeep pulls up and a guy hops out and proceeds to pulverize the bully, leaving him in a heap on the side of the road.

When he finished, he walked over to his father and said….

"For the last time dad, I train Seals, Navy Seals.....
I thought he was going to bring a bunch of the Miami Dolphins
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online libertybele

« Reply #534 on: October 31, 2023, 09:13:47 pm »
What happens to a toad's car when it breaks down?

It gets toad away.

What do you get when you put three ducks in a box?

A box of quackers!

****drummer
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #535 on: October 31, 2023, 09:50:00 pm »
:happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online berdie

« Reply #536 on: October 31, 2023, 10:13:13 pm »
 :rolling: At the lion and the ostrich.  :rolling:

Online libertybele

« Reply #537 on: December 23, 2023, 10:08:02 pm »
I know you've all been waiting patiently for a little Christmas humor happy77 *****rollingeyes*****

What do elves learn in school?

The Elf-abet!

Why does Santa have 3 gardens?

So he can ho-ho-ho   ****drummer

What did the ghosts say to Santa Claus?

We'll have a boo Christmas without you.   :silly:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #538 on: December 23, 2023, 11:13:00 pm »
Why does Santa's sled get such good mileage?

Because it has long-distance runners on each side.  :shrug:

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #539 on: December 24, 2023, 04:21:01 am »
Why was the letter "e" the only letter of the alphabet that got a Christmas present?

Because all the other letters were not-e.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #540 on: December 26, 2023, 04:54:03 am »
The American Medical Association held a conference in MIami so that its members could enjoy the beautiful weather.

One doctor from Manhattan went into the Lottery Bar and ordered a martini. 

Bartender said cheerfully, "That'll be ten cents please."  The doctor could scarcely believe a martini was only a dime, but it was the best drink he ever had!

​"I don't know how you do it, but I'll have another martini, and how about some macadamia nuts?"
"Coming right up.  That'll be a dime for the martini and a dime for a big dish of macadamia nuts."

​"You see, doc, a few years back I hit the Lotto Jackpot and I bought this bar so I could offer the best drinks at giveaway prices.  That way I make new friends every day to talk to.  Great fun!"

​Doctor says, "You're a real sport.  I just have to ask, why are those four gray-haired guys sitting in the corner with no drinks or snacks?"

Bartender:  "You know these Florida seniors.  They're waiting for Happy Hour when everything is half price."
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #541 on: January 02, 2024, 03:32:49 pm »
An elderly couple entered a McDonald's and sat next to a table where some young people were having dinner.

The old man walked over and placed an order for himself.

He unwrapped the burger and cut it in half and put the other half next to his wife. Carefully he counted out the fries and gave her half.

He put two straws in a soda and put it between him and his wife.

The old lady began to eat her half of the burger, whilst people stared at them compassionately.

A young man approached them and offered to buy them another meal.

The old woman replied, “Do not bother, we are used to sharing everything.”

Everyone realized the old man had not eaten, he only watched as his wife ate.

The young man approached and offered again.

This time it was the old man who explained, “It's okay, we are used to sharing everything.

The young man then asked the old man, “What are you waiting for then?”

He said, “She has the teeth.”
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #542 on: January 02, 2024, 03:36:53 pm »
An elderly couple entered a McDonald's and sat next to a table where some young people were having dinner.

The old man walked over and placed an order for himself.

He unwrapped the burger and cut it in half and put the other half next to his wife. Carefully he counted out the fries and gave her half.

He put two straws in a soda and put it between him and his wife.

The old lady began to eat her half of the burger, whilst people stared at them compassionately.

A young man approached them and offered to buy them another meal.

The old woman replied, “Do not bother, we are used to sharing everything.”

Everyone realized the old man had not eaten, he only watched as his wife ate.

The young man approached and offered again.

This time it was the old man who explained, “It's okay, we are used to sharing everything.

The young man then asked the old man, “What are you waiting for then?”

He said, “She has the teeth.”

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #543 on: January 02, 2024, 03:51:18 pm »
:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

That is hilarious.  But i recently did an Alanis Morrissette album review that I discussed how men and women are wired beyond the age old "toilet seat up or down" debate......

It took me 6 months of dating my wife to understand that it is understood that when we order our food, that we share with each other, so we can get a variety.  Man did that ever piss me off.  When she finally broke the news of that expectation, I snapped back that if I wanted that, I'd order that, and bug off. 

Well, we all know how those things go.   :thud:    How many of you have dealt with the same.?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #544 on: January 02, 2024, 03:57:28 pm »
That is hilarious.  But i recently did an Alanis Morrissette album review that I discussed how men and women are wired beyond the age old "toilet seat up or down" debate......

It took me 6 months of dating my wife to understand that it is understood that when we order our food, that we share with each other, so we can get a variety.  Man did that ever piss me off.  When she finally broke the news of that expectation, I snapped back that if I wanted that, I'd order that, and bug off. 

Well, we all know how those things go.   :thud:    How many of you have dealt with the same.?

My wife and I will soon celebrate our 56th anniversary and STILL debate over whether the Toilet paper goes over or under!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #545 on: January 02, 2024, 04:16:12 pm »
My wife and I will soon celebrate our 56th anniversary and STILL debate over whether the Toilet paper goes over or under!

That was one of the first times I just knuckled under.  I already know better than to argue over inconsequential things.

:tongue2: :silly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #546 on: January 02, 2024, 04:20:47 pm »
That was one of the first times I just knuckled under.  I already know better than to argue over inconsequential things.

We're only at 30 years, but I would tend to agree with you there.  The important thing is that there is TP in the necessary room.  I can always turn it around and/or place it on the holder while I'm otherwise occupied in there!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #547 on: January 02, 2024, 04:21:00 pm »

:yowsa: These days I mostly just say yes dear and move on.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #548 on: January 02, 2024, 04:39:31 pm »
Mrs. Lando and I have 35 years and counting. She put up with my career and the various moves it demanded, Dad and the boys doing guy things, and all that kind of stuff.  If she wants the teeth first, she can have ‘em.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online roamer_1

« Reply #549 on: January 02, 2024, 05:10:55 pm »

Nope. No share. MY food. I will tolerate the theft of a french fry or two to prove I love her... No one else could do that much.

That will never change. Heck, even the dog knows better.