Author Topic: Humor/Jokes  (Read 13072 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Humor/Jokes
« Reply #500 on: June 11, 2023, 03:04:57 am »
It may be downstream from a GFCI outlet...
But then you'd have to get out of the shower to reset it...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #501 on: June 11, 2023, 03:21:41 am »
That outlet isn't GFCI.

LOL! You're kinda missing the point.  :whistle:

Online libertybele

« Reply #502 on: June 21, 2023, 09:41:20 pm »
A nurse finds a rectal thermometer in her pocket and thinks, Some bleep has my pen.  :silly:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #503 on: June 21, 2023, 09:43:03 pm »
A senior citizen called her husband during his drive home: "Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on Interstate 90, please be careful!" Herman said, "It's not just one car. There's hundreds of them!"  happy77

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #504 on: June 21, 2023, 09:46:41 pm »
What do you call an angry German mob?

Sauer crowd.        ****drummer

Online libertybele

« Reply #505 on: June 21, 2023, 09:50:24 pm »
My doctor sent me for a prostate exam to the nearest hospital.

I went, reluctantly, got called in the office and patiently suffered through the - frankly very personal - examination.

When the examining surgeon left, a nurse came in and asked a question that sent shivers down my soul: “Who the heck was that?”

Online libertybele

« Reply #506 on: June 21, 2023, 09:55:35 pm »
People who take care of chickens are literally chicken tenders.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #507 on: June 21, 2023, 09:57:10 pm »

:mauslaff:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #508 on: June 21, 2023, 10:58:24 pm »

Choice!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #509 on: June 22, 2023, 04:42:12 am »

Ooh! Stealing !
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online libertybele

« Reply #510 on: June 23, 2023, 06:45:38 pm »
As I was walking into the hospital for my appointment, I came upon a food truck and had to do a double take. 

The sign on the food truck:

PRACTICE SAFE EATING.  USE CONDIMENTS.     :silly:   ****drummer

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #511 on: June 23, 2023, 07:21:49 pm »
As I was walking into the hospital for my appointment, I came upon a food truck and had to do a double take. 

The sign on the food truck:

PRACTICE SAFE EATING.  USE CONDIMENTS.     :silly:   ****drummer

Online libertybele

« Reply #512 on: July 11, 2023, 09:50:50 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #513 on: July 11, 2023, 09:57:24 pm »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #514 on: July 13, 2023, 01:13:53 am »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #515 on: July 20, 2023, 02:42:56 pm »
A man goes to his doctor and says ‘Doctor, I have a terrible problem… Every time I urinate, the pee goes everywhere, I can’t control it’.

The doctor says ‘Right, drop your trousers and lets have a look’…

After a quick examination he says ‘Ah, I see your problem, your penis has holes all along its length… I’m going to refer you to a chap I know’.

That’s great says the man, is he an expert on this sort of thing?

‘No’, says the doctor, ‘he’s a flute player, he’ll show you how to hold it’….

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #516 on: July 20, 2023, 02:44:41 pm »
Sounds Familiar :

Common sense...........

A very self-important college freshman attending a recent football game took it upon himself to explain to a senior citizen sitting next to him why it was impossible for the older generation to understand his generation. 'You grew up in a different world, actually an almost primitive one,' the student said, loud enough for many of those nearby to hear. 'The young people of today are much more advanced than people your age.

We grew up with television, jet planes, space travel, man walking on the moon and the internet. We have cellphones, nuclear energy, electric and hydrogen cars, computers, automated manufacturing, amazing technologies, ...and,' pausing to take another drink of beer.

The senior took advantage of the break in the student's litany and said, 'You're right, son. We didn't have those things when we were young... so we invented them. Now, you arrogant little shit, what are YOU doing for the next generation?'

The applause was resounding...

I love senior citizens

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #517 on: July 20, 2023, 02:45:55 pm »
Government job

A guy goes to the Government to apply for a job.
The interviewer asks him, "Are you allergic to anything?"

He replies, "Yes, caffeine. I can't drink coffee.

"Okay, have you ever been in the military?"

“Yes," he says, "I was in Iraq for one tour."

The interviewer says, "That will give you 5 extra points toward employment."

Then he asks, "Are you disabled in any way?"

The guy says, "Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost both my testicles."

The interviewer grimaces and then says, "Okay. You've got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. You can start tomorrow at 10:00 am, and plan on starting at 10:00 am every day.

The guy is puzzled and asks, "If the work hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, why don't you want me here until 10:00 am?"

"This is a government job", the interviewer says. "For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that.

Online libertybele

« Reply #518 on: August 05, 2023, 04:31:43 pm »
I told my friend that she was drawing her eyebrows too high.  She seemed surprised!  :rolling:

What do you call a bear with no teeth??    ...............  A gummy bear.  :silly:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #519 on: August 06, 2023, 12:51:44 pm »
I told my friend that she was drawing her eyebrows too high.  She seemed surprised!  :rolling:

What do you call a bear with no teeth??    ...............  A gummy bear.  :silly:

Online corbe

« Reply #520 on: August 08, 2023, 07:42:37 pm »

What deep thinkers we retired men are! I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said, "Nothing." The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what?" At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know? Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion:

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case.

Time for another beer, and then maybe a nap..
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #521 on: August 08, 2023, 07:47:25 pm »

What deep thinkers we retired men are! I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said, "Nothing." The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what?" At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know? Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion:

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case.

:thumbsup:

Online berdie

« Reply #522 on: August 08, 2023, 09:04:09 pm »

That is not only funny...it's a very valid point. :laugh:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #523 on: August 08, 2023, 09:23:48 pm »

@corbe

VERY true!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

« Reply #524 on: August 12, 2023, 11:06:14 pm »
What do you call a fake noodle?

An impasta!     :rolling: :rolling: