Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: COVID-19 'has NO credible natural ancestor' and WAS created by Chinese scientists who the  (Read 945 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
EXCLUSIVE: COVID-19 'has NO credible natural ancestor' and WAS created by Chinese scientists who then tried to cover their tracks with 'retro-engineering' to make it seem like it naturally arose from bats, explosive new study claims

An explosive new study claims researchers found 'unique fingerprints' in COVID-19 samples that they say could only have arisen from manipulation in a laboratory

DailyMail.com exclusively obtained the new 22-page paper authored by British Professor Angus Dalgleish and Norwegian scientist Dr. Birger Sørensen set to be published in the Quarterly Review of Biophysics Discovery

The study showed there's evidence to suggest Chinese scientists created the virus while working on a Gain of Function project in a Wuhan lab

Gain of Function research, which was temporarily outlawed in the US, involves altering naturally-occurring viruses to make them more infectious in order to study their potential effects on humans

According to the paper, Chinese scientists took a natural coronavirus 'backbone' found in Chinese cave bats and spliced onto it a new 'spike', turning it into the deadly and highly transmissible COVID-19

The researchers, who concluded that COVID-19 'has no credible natural ancestor', also believe scientists reverse-engineered versions of the virus to cover up their tracks

'We think that there have been retro-engineered viruses created,' Dalgleish told DailyMail.com. 'They've changed the virus, then tried to make out it was in a sequence years ago.'

The study also points to 'deliberate destruction, concealment or contamination of data' in Chinese labs and notes that 'scientists who wished to share their findings haven't been able to do so or have disappeared'

Until recently, most experts had staunchly denied the origins of the virus were anything other than a natural infection leaping from animals to humans

Earlier this week, Dr. Anthony Fauci defended US funding of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, saying the $600,000 grant was not approved for Gain of Function research

By JOSH BOSWELL FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 17:50 EDT, 28 May 2021 | UPDATED: 22:00 EDT, 28 May 2021

An explosive new study claims that Chinese scientists created COVID-19 in a Wuhan lab, then tried to cover their tracks by reverse-engineering versions of the virus to make it look like it evolved naturally from bats.

The paper's authors, British Professor Angus Dalgleish and Norwegian scientist Dr. Birger Sørensen, wrote that they have had 'prima facie evidence of retro-engineering in China' for a year - but were ignored by academics and major journals.   

Dalgleish is a professor of oncology at St George's University, London, and is best known for his breakthrough creating the first working 'HIV vaccine', to treat diagnosed patients and allow them to go off medication for months...

excerpt, rest at above link.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well, no sh*t!

:yowsa: Some of us have known this for a long time and others will never figure it out.

Hopefully this is soon to come:

« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 02:09:30 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

@Bigun Yeah, at some point even the body guards will decide a paycheck is no good if you don't live to spend it.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

Seeing how Trump was right about this, I wonder what else Trump was right about?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

:yowsa: Some of us have known this for a long time and others will never figure it out.

Hopefully this is soon to come:

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

Seeing how Trump was right about this, I wonder what else Trump was right about?

Everything!  Which is why insecure males don't like him.  That is,  NOT YOU.   :kisses2: :kisses2: :kisses2:

Online Smokin Joe

Hydroxychloroquine (with azithromycin and zinc)

UV light treatments: Ultraviolet Irradiation of Blood: “The Cure That Time Forgot”?Michael R. HamblinWellman Center for Photomedicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA Hamblin@helix.mgh.harvard.edu
Adv Exp Med Biol. 2017 ; 996: 295–309. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-56017-5_25
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6122858/pdf/nihms-986489.pdf

Hydrogen Peroxide: Inhaling Disinfectant for Coronavirus Treatment?

https://www.hollywoodlanews.com/hydrogen-peroxide-disinfectant-coronavirus-treatment/

(Links may have been scrubbed).

This was just in one speech about SARS-CoV-2, one which was immediately ridiculed by the media, misstated, and the sources commonly censored and scrubbed from social media.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

Hydroxychloroquine (with azithromycin and zinc)

UV light treatments: Ultraviolet Irradiation of Blood: “The Cure That Time Forgot”?Michael R. HamblinWellman Center for Photomedicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA Hamblin@helix.mgh.harvard.edu
Adv Exp Med Biol. 2017 ; 996: 295–309. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-56017-5_25
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6122858/pdf/nihms-986489.pdf

Hydrogen Peroxide: Inhaling Disinfectant for Coronavirus Treatment?

https://www.hollywoodlanews.com/hydrogen-peroxide-disinfectant-coronavirus-treatment/

(Links may have been scrubbed).

This was just in one speech about SARS-CoV-2, one which was immediately ridiculed by the media, misstated, and the sources commonly censored and scrubbed from social media.

Yes and more. Lot of kisses to you too!   :kisses2: :kisses2: :kisses2: