Author Topic: Federal Court Legalizes Discrimination Against Whites  (Read 1655 times)

rangerrebew

Federal Court Legalizes Discrimination Against Whites
« on: May 29, 2021, 10:42:00 am »
Federal Court Legalizes Discrimination Against Whites

It’s increasingly obvious to all Americans (even Congressional Republicans) that America’s governing elites openly spout racist propaganda against white people. Public schools push critical race theory while abandoning advanced math. Even in high-stakes institutions like the U.S. military and its key contractors, fairness and merit are being tossed in favor of hysterical denunciations of phantom “white supremacy.”

But this is about more than rhetoric and propaganda. The Biden Administration is sending the signal in the clear for anybody who wants to notice it: America has implemented an anti-white race and anti-male sex-based caste system, where the hated straight white men are firmly at the bottom. And the courts are ready to sustain it.

https://www.con-alerts.com/federal-court-legalizes-discrimination-against-whites/

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Federal Court Legalizes Discrimination Against Whites
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 04:13:02 pm »
If this clickbait article has a valid point it didn't get to it before the "Read More" button. Not worth the time and embedded ads to see if the article ever gets to a point that resembles the article title claim.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2021, 06:14:19 am »
If this clickbait article has a valid point it didn't get to it before the "Read More" button. Not worth the time and embedded ads to see if the article ever gets to a point that resembles the article title claim.

I doubt you read it at all then, .....it is point ON. 

Are you able to remove all the spam and click bit stuff in your signature line?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2021, 04:55:30 pm »

I doubt you read it at all then, .....it is point ON. 

Are you able to remove all the spam and click bit stuff in your signature line?

1. If you understood my post and actually read the article you would have understood exactly how far into it I read. Had I not read it that far I could not know the article had a "Read More" button. If the article ever got to the point of how a Federal court legalized discrimination against whites, it didn't do it in the first large section of the article.

2. I have two links in my signature line. They are links to two TBR threads. Those are not "spam" or "click bit (sic) stuff. The quotes in my signature are things I consider generally helpful, much as any other TBR member's signature comments and quotes.

3. You are neither a Moderator nor an Administrator, @LegalAmerican. If you actually think anything in my signature violates TBR rules, take it up with @mystery-ak and @Cyber Liberty, or use the Post Report button. The Admins and Mods will appreciate the good laugh.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 10:10:31 pm »
The Supreme Court has ruled anti-white discrimination is acceptable since the Baake Decision, in which it ruled that discrimination in college admissions is unfortunate but hey, affirmative action doctors kill more black people, so it must be okay.

Or something like that.  Certainly the fraud that took Baake's place in med school racked up a body count.   That guy turned into a Fat Sucking Professional, and at least one of his liposuction artworks was sent home with internal bleeding and she died.

So, yeah, the Courts have violated the 14th Amendment many times in it's history.  The court even lets women and "doctors" murder babies in violation of the Fifth Amendment.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.